Author Topic: SLY Halloween Costumes  (Read 35594 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: SLY Halloween Costumes
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2007, 12:06:10 AM »
Well as a matter of fact I did.  Maybe I have just took it the wrong way.  Thats what I hate about emails and letters, because you can read an email one way and the sender could possibly mean it another way.  I know I shouldnt have maybe got so defensive on it...but I dunno, I know I am the one who instigated it all, but .........hell i dunno..just never mind.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2007, 12:09:46 AM »
relax dude. it will be ok. i promise. O0

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2007, 05:48:10 AM »
you could paint yer head blue and your nose red. then go as a THIGH-MASTER

This is off-topic (oh well, I guess this is "my thread" isn't it???  #i&@ My wife is a big Suzanne Sommers fan cause she is really into diet and wight loss.  I remember seeing an interview with her on TV where she told a story about one time she was out and stopped at a garage sale where a lady had her Thigh Master in the garage sale.  Suzanne picked it up and was going to go talk to the lady having the sale about how she liked it.  But before she could, a little boy walked by and said "oh, that's just like my mom's, it didn't work for her either".  Another one of those "Kids say the Darnd'est things"

Ok, now back to regularly scheduled programming....
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2007, 08:19:28 AM »
J.J. that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!   May have to steal that for this year.   This is my first Halloween sly and I want it to be a great one, especially with an invite to a party right next door!   >:D
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2007, 02:07:10 PM »
So now what am I gonna be????  Uncle Fester???

Bald_freak

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2007, 02:24:25 PM »
The nice thing about being sly and halloween is we have a larger canvass to paint on, ( horns, scars, bolts, fake eyes, etc.)

KALBO

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2007, 02:54:25 PM »
What's more scarey J.J?.... Your costume or the fact I actually remember that movie when it came out on the big screen, my Senior year in high school?

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2007, 09:46:13 PM »
Thats a good costume.  Daughter wants us to have the Halloween party again this year...but not sure...we have had one every year now for about 6 years.  Time to let someone else take the reigns.

Bald_freak

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2007, 10:16:53 PM »
What's more scarey J.J?.... Your costume or the fact I actually remember that movie when it came out on the big screen, my Senior year in high school?

Well, I dunno what's scarier, but you are one of the few people on this planet, aside from me, who's actually heard of it.  The only downside of the costume was having to explain to people that it's a character from a horror movie. 

Shocker's a classic man!!! another good one would be Pluto from the Hills Have Eyes, original or remake.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007, 08:31:47 AM »
For some reason, the wife has this serious urge to dress me up as Charlie Brown....

She wants to paint the little lines on my noggin and stuff.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline shyslyguy

• Super Sly
  • remember! you gotta be bald to be sly!
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2007, 09:24:08 AM »
For some reason, the wife has this serious urge to dress me up as Charlie Brown....

She wants to paint the little lines on my noggin and stuff.

ooh ... kinky!   Actually, .... now you come to mention it, I could see that .... if you shaved the goatee .  :)

By the way .... joking aside, that pic of you & your dad is well cool PP!  O0
His heed was ballid, and schon as eny glas 

http://www.myspace.com/thetrombonists

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2007, 11:45:49 AM »
Don't think I could bring myself to shave it, I would look 12 years old.

Thanks Shyslyguy
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Bald_freak

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2007, 02:58:52 PM »
Don't think I could bring myself to shave it, I would look 12 years old.

Thanks Shyslyguy

dude just go to fun fx and get a prosthetic chin, I think the ChARLIE BROWN iDEA Is pretty cool actually

Offline Penguins Fan

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2007, 03:50:21 PM »
I´m going to do Howie Mandel again - suit and dress shirt sans tie, soul patch, hoop earrings - and then keep the look for a while.
Let's Go Pens!

Offline WannaBePadre

• Look at all of this stuff!
  • Super Sly
  • The hairs of your head have been counted (Lk 12:7)
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2007, 07:38:22 PM »
I was thinking about wearing a strip of faux blue fur down the middle of my head ... sort of an instant mohawk. Not sure how to keep it up there, though.
Nothing says 'God loves you' more than a bald man in mirrored sunglasses.