Author Topic: Looking Different To Your Age  (Read 7219 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Looking Different To Your Age
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2021, 05:54:40 AM »
Yes, you see, that's exactly why we tell you to commit to staying shaved for 30 days! It gives you and others time to get used to your new haircut. Maybe you should take a break from this whole headshaving thing, and in a few years you will be older and ready to try it again.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2021, 05:00:12 PM »
I definitely look older bald.  The white/grey beard doesn't help either.  I prefer the feeling of being clean shaven even though I know I look better with the horseshoe flattop.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #32 on: Today at 07:29:44 AM »
IMO, you look the same age-wise with the flattop or sly.  BTW, did you color it in the third photo?  Is the darker flattop your natural color?
« Last Edit: Today at 11:27:50 AM by slybeard »
SlyBeard

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #33 on: Today at 07:33:14 AM »
@Semi-Sly , you can still pull off the flattop, but it's getting a bit thin! I think you actually look younger shaved bald.

You probably remember I was wearing a flattop when I grew my hair back several times. One reason I went back to shaving was that I felt a flattop made me look older. I think it is because we grew up in the era when long hair was the norm, and only old grandpa's wore a grey flattop!

But I agree that a smooth shaved head feels awesome and looks clean.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Enter your email address: