Author Topic: I wanna shave but...  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Nw5AndCounting

• Sly Guy in Training
I wanna shave but...
« on: July 17, 2018, 06:28:36 PM »
Im balding and I am ready to shave my head. Only problem is my head is very narrow and although my forehead isn't that tall my head slopes up very high in the back. I am looking for pictures of someone with my head shape to see how it would look but I havent found anyone with a head as tall and skinny as mine. I measured my head and it is 25cm from heads highest point to  my chin which is a centimeter larger than the 99th percentile of head heights. Above the eyebrows is 13 cm of that 25 cm. I jus feel like I'm going to look like a freak and it will be embarrassing. Any advice or examples of people with abnormally large headshapes? Mine is legit taller and skinnier than Jason stratham. It looks ok from the profile view but pulling my hair back I can see my head looks way too tall. I feel like I'll look like egghead from Batman but it will be even taller. I am 26 years old btw
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:38:23 PM by Nw5AndCounting »

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: I wanna shave but...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 03:52:20 PM »
Your concern is the number one concern that guys have when considering shaving - head shape and size.  I have never seen it to actually be an issue.  The fact is that if your head is big, it is just what it is.  Shaving often make high forehead and big heads actually look small by removing the hairline.

I suggest you give it a try.  What you have will grow back.
SlyBeard

Offline Nw5AndCounting

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: I wanna shave but...
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 04:57:17 PM »
It doesn't look big with hair because it's actually the back of my head that is the high part but I guess you are right I'm not going to know for sure how it looks until I shave and I have nothing to lose. Just a little scared lol