Author Topic: Bald guys at the gym acting overly tough. Gets on my last nerve.  (Read 1978 times)

Offline brannon67

• Sly Jr.
Now, don't get me wrong, I shave my head now, because I am(was) losing my hair. So, I am with you guys. The thing that drives me crazy, is guys who are bald, most of the times with beards, or goatees,( I have a goatee) who act overly tough, and walk around like they are Bad A$$, all the time, especially at the gym. I understand wanting to work out and stay in the best shape possible, because I try to, but I was going to the gym and working out long before I started losing my hair and now shaving it. So yes, with a bald head, it helps the appearance to work out, I totally understand that. What I don't understand, is the bald guys who over compensate, and they try hard to look all big and bad. It gets on my last nerve. Why cant people just act normal? Be bald, or have hair, and work out. Why is this? I see it all over my gym. I just shake my head.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: Bald guys at the gym acting overly tough. Gets on my last nerve.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 11:27:41 PM »
insecurity.  they haven't found themselves yet.  Just feel a bit sad for them and give them the time they need to sort things out for themselves. 

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Bald guys at the gym acting overly tough. Gets on my last nerve.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 06:33:17 PM »
That's because we're badass.  !i#t

:*))
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.