Author Topic: Pulling my hair out  (Read 2363 times)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Pulling my hair out
« on: August 25, 2014, 08:17:53 PM »
At work, I help people with their computer issues.  A guy called today and said that he was "pulling his hair out" trying to figure out how to do something with his email, and I responsded, "I already did"!

What? You already did what?

Pulled my hair out.  Well, really I shaved it.

Oh.  Nice joke to pop on a customer.  Then introduce them to Sly Bald Guys.

BTW, I had to have my SBG business cards reprinted already.  I went through the first 48 so fast that I was out of stock.  Ordered 128 or so this time around.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Pulling my hair out
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 08:40:13 AM »
At work, I help people with their computer issues.  A guy called today and said that he was "pulling his hair out" trying to figure out how to do something with his email, and I responsded, "I already did"!

What? You already did what?

Pulled my hair out.  Well, really I shaved it.

Oh.  Nice joke to pop on a customer.  Then introduce them to Sly Bald Guys.

BTW, I had to have my SBG business cards reprinted already.  I went through the first 48 so fast that I was out of stock.  Ordered 128 or so this time around.

Where are all these people you keep inviting to join the site?

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Re: Pulling my hair out
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 12:54:32 PM »
1. We have volunteer work groups that come for a week at a time to help with maintenance and such (non-profit organization).  I often meet bald or nearly bald guys in the lunch room.

2. I work at the computer help desk for an international organization.  I'll spot a bald guy on his Skype profile when we call.

3. They teach a month long intro training course in our building for new people. Each group usually has one or two bald guys.

4. The chiropractor's office.  See bald guys there from time to time.

5. Bojangles famous chicken and biscuits. Men's breakfast on Thursdays, and other restaurant guests. There' s a bunch of regulars.

6. There was a bald guy (young adult) at the wedding of my daughter. He was the boyfriend of the grooms sister.

and the list goes on.

I just carry six cards or so in my wallet. If I meet a guy who is bald or nearly bald, I offer him a card.  Sometimes just for fun, and sometimes turns out serious.

I'm sure not all of these guys actually join the site, but it puts the seed thought in their heads.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 12:56:28 PM by mrzed »