Author Topic: What razor should i use to shave my head?  (Read 8311 times)

Offline agentfortyseven

• Sly Jr.
Re: What razor should i use to shave my head?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2014, 11:33:51 PM »
Currently i use the atx headblade with some shave secret as a pre shave oil and cremo shave cream this has worked really well for me i now shave my head every day. But ive got a merkur safety razor on the way that i am looking forward to trying out

Offline K5mow

• Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2014, 09:36:14 AM »
I love the Gillette fusion.

Roger
Have a great Day.

Roger

Offline Shady_725

• Sly Jr.
  • Bald rookie, Appreciating any support and tips :)
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 11:22:07 AM »
Hi guys i really appreciate all the responses im getting and it really helps. Ive thought of using the double edged safety razor. However i am told that this can make me cut myself easily, and could leave a lot of nicks. This is quite contradictory as the word "safety" is in the name itself.

Offline DOC_OSMC

• Bald and Bearded
  • Super Sly
  • Pleasure's a sin, and sometimes sin's a pleasure.
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2014, 01:59:14 PM »
You can cut yourself with the DE if you shave too quickly and rush through the process.  That razor, in my opinion, is meant for taking your time and going slow and methodical.  You're not gonna shave your head in 10 minutes using a DE razor.

I use a Fusion ProGlide and it gives me a smooth clean shave.  I'm always pressed for time and thus need to be able to shave my head in 10 minutes or less.  Therefore the DE wouldn't work for me.  I do want to try it though, at some point.
My granddaddy once told me, "If you can't hack it, gecho' jacket!"