Author Topic: ToppikDangers!  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Asturiano71

• Learning the way of Sly
ToppikDangers!
« on: April 16, 2014, 03:10:20 PM »
Hello to everyone.

On my recent post I was on the fence about shaving my head. I am thinning and have been using
concealers like Toppik. I am now using 0 and I am cutting my hair super short with the goal of a full shave in the very near future. After doing some research online, on this Toppik product. What I found out is truly scary! It seems this product has a bunch of chemicals in it such as Ammonium Chloride and two other toxic ingredients in it. Toppik from Spencer Forrest claims their product is 100% natural and safe and is doctor recommended. What a bunch of B/S. Yet they say not breath in their product, because it could cause irritation. It causes way more then that according to a some reviews I found online. Toppik says you can leave the product on your head for a few days at a time and wash it out and reapply. They state it sticks to your remaining hair and not on your scalp. More B/S! Their have been people who have reported strong migraines, loss of breath, heart palpitations and more.This product must get into your bloodstream via your scalp and its toxic chemicals can cause these reactions I am done with this product and I recommend anyone who uses or knows some one who uses this product to STOP! Although I am done with concealers, their may be some folks out there, especially women who may need to use this. Their are similar products available that are 100% Organic and plant based. Yes its more expensive, but your health is worth it. Please spread the word on this product. This will help many people avoid this product and just go Sly!

Offline BrianFromCalifornia

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: ToppikDangers!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 03:37:55 PM »
Does anyone know which products like his are safe? Also, do they products work on areas of scalp that have no hair or do you need some hair?

Offline Asturiano71

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: ToppikDangers!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 03:54:14 PM »
Yes their are a few products similar to Toppik that Organic and plant based, but that is what they claim.
Any product that is going on your body and being left on there for a long period of time should be scrutinized
for safety. Toppik claims their 100% safe and nothing could be further from the truth.