Author Topic: Permanently SLY!!!  (Read 10623 times)

Offline AJ Q-Ball

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald Head and Full Beard: Awesome combination
Re: Permanently SLY!!!
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2014, 06:04:52 PM »
Here is an update on my sly status. I went back to work today and had a lot of positive comments.  For some students, they were shocked when they first saw me. Their reactions were kind of funny though. There was never a negative comment made. For anyone that wanted to see why I went sly, I showed them a pic of my bald patch at the crown before I shaved.  Everyone understood completely why I chose to shave it all off when they saw it and said I made the right decision. I think today was the most crucial day in the 30 day period. After today, I don't think I even need the 30 day period but will still consider it a milestone when I reach it.

It's pretty much safe to say I'm staying sly from now on and can't imagine growing what hair I did have left back. You were and are all a big help to me and I want to say thank you! I look forward to contributing more to the forum.

Offline tobler1

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2014, 01:38:09 AM »
AJ, that's great news about the reactions at your school.  I think we all tend to think the likelihood of negative reactions is much greater than the reality.  True, I've had a few negative comments, but they've been far outweighed by positive ones and/or the general indifference of most people!

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2014, 07:20:19 AM »
AJ You look awesome SLY. WElcome too SLy Bald Guys. You made a great decision to go sly.

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2014, 10:24:40 AM »
Superb mate. New you at the best forum with great people on it.

Offline BBCESQ

• Sly
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2014, 01:15:13 PM »
That's awesome.  What a great story. 

Offline AJ Q-Ball

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald Head and Full Beard: Awesome combination
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2014, 03:09:23 PM »
Thanks guys! I'm glad to be a part of this forum with you gentlemen.  Baldjoeg: Many have remarked that I made a great decision going sly. Like you tobler1, I had a lot that didn't care either.