Author Topic: Cold enough for ya?  (Read 7433 times)

Offline imaginary

• Sly
Re: Cold enough for ya?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2014, 05:16:10 PM »
Although it is late March, meteorologists are saying another Nor'easter is set to hit New York City tomorrow. Although I enjoy cooler weather, I am sick of the extra layers of clothing; especially due to the fact I work fashion retail, and the only thing being promoted is spring merchandise. Funny thing about the weather this past season: for a while, I thought my weather app was trying to guess my shoe size.
Once upon a time. The End.

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2014, 05:43:03 PM »
We are thinking about you guys in the North.  It may dip down to about 65 degrees here on Wednesday. 

The downside for us is how much pollen is in the air, the pool, on the cars, everywhere.... a thick layer of Spring Green. 

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2014, 05:48:45 PM »
Global Warming.

O0 Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline Jeremy66

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2014, 06:09:37 PM »
I'm so sick of the cold. It's currently 27 with 30 mile per hour winds with gusts up to 50 here in NH.

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 06:17:02 PM »
I'm so sick of the cold. It's currently 27 with 30 mile per hour winds with gusts up to 50 here in NH.

Same here in CT. Never considered moving south, but this winter is making me reconsider. Maybe I've just turned old.
Bronx bald and bred!

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 06:35:27 PM »
It's typically pretty nice here in NC, although this winter is much colder and longer than normal. I'm ready for warmer weather.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 03:25:38 PM »
Same here in CT. Never considered moving south, but this winter is making me reconsider. Maybe I've just turned old.
You don't know how cold the South has been!!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt