Author Topic: Anniversary  (Read 4117 times)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
Anniversary
« on: July 03, 2007, 04:08:28 PM »
okay, so amongst many other things, one of the reasons I've not been around is the fact that I've been playing the new Tomb Raider game starring the ultimate brit Chick, Lara Croft. Sad (but if you think that I'll slap you stupid) but true. It's like a continued love affair that I've had with Ms Croft for the past 10 years, have every single game that has ever been brought out and occasionally I dust them down and give them a good going over (sorry, I'm a total tomb raider geek)

is there anyone else around here that has a thing for Lara?

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 04:53:08 PM »
She's got nice boobs.

Great to hear from ya, dear.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 05:49:29 PM »
I liked watching the movie!  But other than that, I can't say I've played the game.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 06:05:09 PM »
If I can have the live version I''m a fan >:D   Good to see you back Magma, missed you.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

jusbnme

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 10:34:05 PM »
That's cool MB.  Yeah, I use to really be big into game systems and would play the heck out of games like that.  I've played a few of the older Tomb Raiders.  Loved the game and the graphics were really nice too.  I love games like that where I have to solve things and there is a little action at the same time so that it doesn't get too boring.  One of my favorite series was Splinter Cell.  A few months after my son was born I gave up all my game systems though.  I never have any time anymore.  Too bad, because that was one of my only "get aways" for down time.  I've never been into any sports too much except for UFC and others like it.  Get bored to quick. 

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 01:09:30 AM »
That's cool MB.  Yeah, I use to really be big into game systems and would play the heck out of games like that.  I've played a few of the older Tomb Raiders.  Loved the game and the graphics were really nice too.  I love games like that where I have to solve things and there is a little action at the same time so that it doesn't get too boring.  One of my favorite series was Splinter Cell.  A few months after my son was born I gave up all my game systems though.  I never have any time anymore.  Too bad, because that was one of my only "get aways" for down time.  I've never been into any sports too much except for UFC and others like it.  Get bored to quick. 

yeah, I've got the splinter cell games too, they're awesome!! One thing about that series though is I couldn't finish "chaos theory" and that sucks. I hate not being able to complete a game. That one was just too hard for me  :(
Lance, I reckon you'll end up buying a new gaming system eventually so that you and your son can play together.

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

jusbnme

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 05:15:52 AM »

yeah, I've got the splinter cell games too, they're awesome!! One thing about that series though is I couldn't finish "chaos theory" and that sucks. I hate not being able to complete a game. That one was just too hard for me  :(
Lance, I reckon you'll end up buying a new gaming system eventually so that you and your son can play together.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll eventually get another game system.  By the time he's old enough to play with me, who knows what they'll be like? 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 05:23:27 AM by Lance »

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 05:30:51 AM »
ya know, for a second there Lance, I was sure I was seeing double...  ;) ;D

apparently, there's been talk that the splinter cell games are to be turned into movies and that
George Clooney is in line for the lead as Sam Fisher. Now that would be a movie I'd like to see :-)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 05:31:43 AM »
She's got nice boobs.

Great to hear from ya, dear.

I agree on both counts  ;D

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 05:32:29 AM »
If I can have the live version I''m a fan >:D   Good to see you back Magma, missed you.

thankyou!  :-*

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 05:51:56 AM »
Great to see you back Magma, I thought you had gone into hiding until the whole Sheff Utd/West Ham thing was sorted out.  Working in Sheffield there are a lot of gutted Blades fans round here.  i think they genuinely thought that they would go back up
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

jusbnme

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 06:49:41 AM »

apparently, there's been talk that the splinter cell games are to be turned into movies and that
George Clooney is in line for the lead as Sam Fisher. Now that would be a movie I'd like to see :-)

That sounds cool, and George Clooney could pull that character off.

BaldRob

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 10:19:20 AM »

I saw a trailer the other night before "Live Free or Die Hard" for Hitman... the movie is based on the game complete with a sly guy as the Hitman!!  O0

and welcome back Magma!!   :@` :@`

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 11:30:54 AM »

I saw a trailer the other night before "Live Free or Die Hard" for Hitman... the movie is based on the game complete with a sly guy as the Hitman!!  O0

aaaw, thankyou darlin'   :-* :@`
Hitman, another game I love playing, although I'm normally rated as 'psychopath' as most of the time the levels turn into a bloodbath. hehehe!!

jusbnme

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2007, 05:43:10 PM »

Cool, I almost forgot about that one.  It's another one I loved playing.  I'm going to see "Live Free or Die Hard" this weekend.  Hopefully they'll play the trailer.