Author Topic: Bald Chick saying Hello  (Read 14432 times)

Offline cool_guy

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Bald Chick saying Hello
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2007, 03:26:53 PM »
I just joined yesterday.  Welcome to this great forum!

You are a very lucky woman to have such a great husband.
But I think your husband is even more lucky to have such a beautiful girl by his side!
You are very beautiful, especially your eyes.  :)

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2007, 04:24:31 PM »
I'm with Srg. Pete you are pretty. welcome SBG

<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline AndrewDockery

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2007, 05:43:48 PM »
Looks great !

Offline foulon64

• Sly Jr.
  • If you can't grow it SHAVE IT
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2007, 01:43:07 AM »
Welcome Bald Chick, would like to see a few more ladies go the Sly Way.

Looking Good ;)

Offline Oto

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2007, 09:01:20 AM »
I think in the future there will be a lot more women with shaved heads. Just as what happened to men the last 20 years. The number of male shaved heads increased so much (and still is increasing) that that cut became common, and more people are doing it, and so one. I think that will happen also with women in one decade or so.

Back in the past, a shaved head was associated to prisioners or mad people, punishment, etc. Common people did not wanted to be associated to such things. Then a lot of soccer players started to use the sly look and many people imitated them. Society learned to like it. That stimulates people that wish to do it to take that step. I think lots of women would like to that experience and don't do it because it's not a common look for women, but even bald women are starting to be more well accepted by society.

Offline shyslyguy

• Super Sly
  • remember! you gotta be bald to be sly!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2007, 01:42:45 AM »
I think in the future there will be a lot more women with shaved heads. Just as what happened to men the last 20 years. The number of male shaved heads increased so much (and still is increasing) that that cut became common, and more people are doing it, and so one. I think that will happen also with women in one decade or so.

Back in the past, a shaved head was associated to prisioners or mad people, punishment, etc. Common people did not wanted to be associated to such things. Then a lot of soccer players started to use the sly look and many people imitated them. Society learned to like it. That stimulates people that wish to do it to take that step. I think lots of women would like to that experience and don't do it because it's not a common look for women, but even bald women are starting to be more well accepted by society.

I hope you're righjt Oto as I quite like women with really short hair or totally shaved but I'm not so sure that it's going to really catch on ... check out the article I linked to in the Sly Bald Gals area called "A Woman Shaved - A Sign Of What?"

Re the association of a bald head with prisoners & mad people: In ancient times too all slaves or bondsmen would have to keep their heads shaved - as a sign of subservience. Strange really as now it's more seen as a very powerful & masculine image!
His heed was ballid, and schon as eny glas 

http://www.myspace.com/thetrombonists

Offline boostd4

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2007, 08:52:19 PM »
Quote from: shyslyguy
Re the association of a bald head with prisoners & mad people: In ancient times too all slaves or bondsmen would have to keep their heads shaved - as a sign of subservience. Strange really as now it's more seen as a very powerful & masculine image!

It's odd that you say that in a thread about a bald woman, though I agree mostly with your point.

What I find interesting is that she totally looks NATURAL being sly.  When I clicked on this thread, I didn't know what to expect (Britney Spears-ish in my head), but I was pleasantly surprised to see how natural and beautiful that first picture is.

I guess that's it...  espeically as a younger male, I wouldn't expect it to look "natural" as women with hair-loss isn't quite as common as men, but it's meant as a total compliment when I say that I was expecting something shocking, and came upon something completely NOT shocking.

Offline sifudave

• Sly Jr.
  • One Warrior, Many Weapons.
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2007, 11:50:12 AM »
Welcome.  The Look certainly suits you!   O:O
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

shakf

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2007, 08:22:15 AM »
Well done. I think it takes great guts for a lady to shave off her hair, especially with all the stereotypes that are associated with it.

Offline bondo

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2007, 03:37:00 PM »
Awww you all are soooo sweet, thank you for making me feel so welcome  :-*
:)

Offline AdamsvilleAce

• Sly Jr.
    • JD's Myspace
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2007, 11:27:38 AM »
WELCOME TO SBG!!!! Feel free to stay and enjoy yourself.
BALDIES!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody ain't able!!!!!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/users_112/563880/samp0f2d16106fd3e898.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline froze

• Sly
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2007, 08:35:48 AM »
Amen my bald sister!
lookin real good!

Offline PORKY

• Super Sly
    • http://mypage.com/PORKMIEZTER
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2007, 01:43:42 AM »
WELL, my my bald sister , i know its been awhile since your ORIGINAL post , i'm just wondering if you've been logging on lately and just how your 'SLYDOM" is fitting ? Also i have ANOTHER question for all my bald BROTHERS , since our new member to the forum is FEMALE ,  would that make her a SLYETTE ? O:O      jus me being me  P.
I'm a BIG cigar smokin,bike ridin,truck muddin,bald headed ,long bearded,tattoo'd, no sh*t takin, Southern bred, Tequila drinkin SUMANA BYTCH

Offline Hugh_Fran

• Belfast Sly Guy
  • Sly Guy in Training
  • The Sly guy from the Emerald Isle
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2007, 04:28:06 PM »
Welcome!

Good to have you with us  O0
I'm Irish, give me Guinness `Dr!n#

Enter your email address: