Author Topic: [News]25 years after he first appeared as John McClane, Bruce Willis is back in 'A Good Day to Die Hard'  (Read 1333 times)

Bing

25 years after he first appeared as John McClane, Bruce Willis is back in 'A Good Day to Die Hard'

?Hair loss is God?s way of telling me I?m human,? the now 57-year-old actor once quipped. But try to get inside that famously bald head, and he deflects questions like his most iconic big-screen alter ego, the indestructible NYPD smartass John ...
Source: 25 years after he first appeared as John McClane, Bruce Willis is back in 'A Good Day to Die Hard'

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
 O0 Great article .  I have loved this guy ever since Moonlighting .  Outstanding actor and doe he wear that Sly look well .  His humor cracks me up. 
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

isleepinthebuff

He is the ultimate. Man I want to be him! Everytime I pull on a white vest I have a Willis moment where I feel I should jump through the window and save the world

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
He is the ultimate. Man I want to be him! Everytime I pull on a white vest I have a Willis moment where I feel I should jump through the window and save the world
;D I sure hope that feeling goes away prior to any window jumping  :*))  only in the movies .  I would like to hear some of the comments he makes

that we do not hear .   ;D
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Enter your email address: