Author Topic: Yankees spanked.  (Read 5821 times)

Offline Plano

• Sly
Re: Yankees spanked.
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2012, 05:33:46 PM »
There is always next year!

yes sir. I go to lots of games, let's bald out and hit up the Audi Club in Yankee Stadium, freakin' SWEET
Bald since 2005, showing it off since 2011.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2012, 05:59:44 PM »
It looked like they were completely out of it, like their minds were elsewhere. Detroit is a good team, that's for sure. But it felt like something else was going on. Baltimore would have given Detroit a better run for it, as Baltimore showed up, whereas the Yankees did not. After DJ got injured, there was ZERO inspiration.

Too bad "The Boss" passed away. heads would already be rolling. Instead, he's rolling in his grave.

If the Yankees had the heart of the A's (ya know, the team that played better than they actually are), they'd be in the World Series.

Without question. They're the best team in the MLB year in and year out, just had ZERO heart and just looked like they didn't care and were ready to get the season over with. Like they weren't even trying. It was quite strange.

Team is unstoppable when they all are clicking, but it seem when they're cold, they're ICE cold

Spoken like a true NYY fan.

Spoken like a true human with a brain and common sense. Who's the favorite EVERY YEAR?

/endthread.

uh, sure.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2012, 06:19:05 PM »
Bye Bye Spankees!-I mean Yankees...This is almost as fun as watching Duke make an early exit from March Madness!! ;D ;D
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.