Author Topic: How is the weather in your area ?  (Read 18781 times)

theman

How is the weather in your area ?
« on: October 04, 2012, 02:02:10 PM »
I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota.  The other day it was 86 degrees.  Today is 37.  What a difference a day makes  ;D.  We have really been going through a dry time.  no snow last winter and very little rain this spring and summer.  We are hoping to get alot of snow this winter I sure would like to do some ice fishing this year.

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
Re: How is the weather in your area ?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 03:28:14 PM »
I'm talking in Celsius.
Around 26 lately, preety good for october in Romania.
It will get colder though.
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

theman

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 03:52:06 PM »
OH Yeah !  I am hoping that we get alot of moisture here.  How has it been there?

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 06:03:05 PM »
It's been warm and grey here in NC this week. All day drizzles. Next week is supposed to be cooler.

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 07:25:03 PM »
Heavy rains today. It will be quite nice when the overnight temps finally drop below 70F (21C).
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

theman

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 07:42:15 PM »
Wow nice to hear someone is getting rain.  Dryer than a popcorn fart here.  Just had the guys come out and blow out the water sprinklers.  Freeze is on. But 20 to 30 % chance of rain and snow tonight and Friday.  But I go buy how bad I hurt with the old broken bones and steel plates and screws in the old body.   ;D  I know what some of ya are thinken how about the screw loose in your ole head  ;D  .  That there is fine.  I often wonder, sure do love this site.

Offline BaldHDbiker

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 09:39:10 PM »
74 here today. Very comfortable. Cold weather is on the way though.  8)

theman

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 03:04:34 PM »
Cloudy, overcast, no snow, rain here but up at the ski slope's and higher hill's getting some snow.  They have increased the Mountain Lion kill up to 100.  Hate to see those cats have to die because of the drought.  Suppose to snow tonight sure hope so.  Love it used to be like that ole guy on the movie Jeramia Johnson with the shaved head and stash .  Not sure iffen ya have seen that movie but well worth the watch.  Love the Mountains .

Hope ya have a Great Day and God Bless all and your family !

Offline RoWilJr

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • SlyStyle...Get your Shine on!!!
Re: Re: How is the weather in your area ?
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 04:06:02 PM »
Rain.... 45°. Reminds me of England when I was TDY.

Cheers,
Ro

Slynito

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 08:20:45 PM »
They showed some cities that are having snow on tonight's news... it looked so cold I saw dogs stuck to the sidewalk.

theman

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2012, 12:43:24 PM »
Had a cold day yesterday got down to 28 last night.  There has been quite abit of snow in the higher hills so the skiers, snowmobilers, are getting excited.  This morning I woke up and made my coffee looked out the window and it was white a very light dusting it sure was pretty.  Two hours later the sun was out and with in a few minutes snow was gone.  The temp at this time is 45 degrees and feels like 25.  The trees are beautiful at this time but will be losing their leaves now with the freeze.  Have a great day guys.

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2012, 09:58:17 PM »
Here in wonderful Northeastern Washington, we have gone from being near 90* a couple weeks back to being in the upper 40's for highs. A couple nights back it got down to 14* at night. Doing farm chores is never fun in the cold but I must say, I much prefer the cold to the heat. We had a wet summer here but now a dry fall which throws a kink in our fall plans- we always have a huge fall bonfire (the non-alcohol party type) but I don't want to risk it with as dry as it has been and all the wildfires in the central part of the state

Offline Bluebriz

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2012, 10:48:08 PM »
If you think England is rainy you want to try this part of Japan.  I've never seen rain like we have here!

Rain.... 45°. Reminds me of England when I was TDY.

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2012, 10:54:05 PM »
8 degrees celsius today.
rainy, damn it so sucks.
autumn's arrived :(
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

theman

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 10:21:27 AM »
It is 48 degrees today and cloudy hopefully get some rain or snow.  Have a Great Day and Keep your Mellon warm.