Author Topic: Bald Ladiesman!  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Reddas

• Sly Jr.
Bald Ladiesman!
« on: May 03, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »
I just saw this guy appear in a dating program on national TV.
It's like the british "Take me out" where a man enters stage, and then  20 women decide whether they are interested in him based on the initial impression in the 1st round. 17 out of 20 were interested!

Well. He got 2 HOT women out on a "double-date".
They were seemingly very sexually attracted to him, and I've never seen a dude do so well on that TV-show.  

Just wanted to share it..  :*))

« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 07:50:57 PM by Reddas »

Offline Electric Rider

• Sly Jr.
Re: Bald Ladiesman!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 03:23:02 PM »
IMO he could lose some of those tats.. nothing wrong with em, I just think there is a point where it becomes overkill.. have a few myself.

So, you get a feel that his shaved head contributes to his popularity on the show huh.. Interesting.

Reminds me. My wife and a few of her girl friends were talking about how at the place they worked after you had been there so many years your paid vacation time goes up by 1 week every 4 years. I was listening off to the side while grilling burgers.

I walked up and asked her, " You have been with me 8 years now, does that mean I get 2 weeks vacation from you? " They all had a good laugh followed by a shoe throwing contest.

Offline Reddas

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 03:45:05 PM »
I agree that his "looks/style" is extreme, especially the visible tattoos on his neck.
He would  def have a hard time getting a "formal" job at an office, when looking like that.
But he was a tattooist, so that kinda makes sense.

I think the shaved head on him gives an initial impression of a "badboy" stereotype, which instantly attracts a certain kind of women.
That in conjunction with tattoos, and a bodybuilder physique (he looks kinda juiced) makes an extreme impact, I guess.

Cool story btw! It's always nice to have a good laugh..
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 07:55:58 PM by Reddas »

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 02:28:10 PM »
Must be the tattoo's  ;)

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 01:30:16 AM »
There you go , had a woman. The other day kissed me , dont normally allow that , barely know her ,but itjust shows what slycan do

Offline RoWilJr

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • SlyStyle...Get your Shine on!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 02:50:34 PM »
Sly+Tats=win, win! However, tat on your throat, not so much... 8) meh, cool story though.
@chav...did she kiss the Sly?  O:O

Cheers,
Ro

Enter your email address: