Author Topic: Going sly for the 4th time...  (Read 5062 times)

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
Re: Going sly for the 4th time...
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 04:37:11 PM »
Trying to hide it isn't cool lol.... Been there done that! Being sly just feels right to me, kinda pissed tbh that it took me so long to do it! I hope it all goes well for you too...

Here here, I'm nearly 23 too, and when I look back at old photos I can't believe I walked round like that

I know it's crazy,I was looking at all my FB photos the other day, even with a buzzcut no guard, you could still see how much was missing!
Lynchy

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 04:41:19 PM »
Welcome I'm 23 too and was tired of the receding hairline also!

Do it, trust me you won't look back!

I hope so! I'll post before and after pics...most people think I'm crazy cuz I have a decent amount of hair but I grew it out a bit more so it kind of hides my hairline...at least it was haha and the fact that I shave my "widows peak" which isn't really a widows peak just part of my receiding hairline..I'm half black half white so I can't really grow "long" hair that would do a comb over ha

I have a decent amount of hair. I am not balding, but I shave my head anyway.  You are not crazy.  Guys with a full head of hair do choose to be bald by choice.  It's an OK decision.  It's an even better decision if you are balding a little bit or a lot.

I love being bald. Hope you do too.

Offline Tg96

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 05:40:21 PM »
Thanks for all your guys words of encouragement!

Wish I could upload a profile pic of myself now however I only have access to the Internet through my iPhone for now

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 10:01:48 PM »
Thanks for all your guys words of encouragement!

Wish I could upload a profile pic of myself now however I only have access to the Internet through my iPhone for now

Download photobucket app, it's free and works like a dream,upload to there and it gives the IMG code to load straight to the forum  8)
Lynchy

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 11:57:43 PM »
Welcome and Good Luck!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Tg96

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012, 10:20:50 PM »
Thanks for the photobucket advice lynchy....I gotta crop this picture or something it looks huge compared to your guys pics!

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 06:48:22 AM »
Thanks for the photobucket advice lynchy....I gotta crop this picture or something it looks huge compared to your guys pics!

No problems! ....

"resize photo" app also free, works great too lol! I'm not an app freak I just had exactly the same problem as you when I first tried posting pics on this forum! ;)
Lynchy