Author Topic: Sly Judge  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Sly Judge
« on: May 09, 2007, 09:10:04 PM »
DISCLAIMER:  This is not a political endorsement.

Seamus McCaffrey is a judge in Pennsylvania who is currently running for election to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.  He used to be a regular on a local weekend TV talk show that I probably haven't watched in about 10 years.  At the time I did watch it, I assumed he was 60-something.  Today, I saw a campaign ad for him on TV.  I hadn't seen him in a very long time, but I was surprised to see that he had shaved off his fringe and is now completely sly.   I just checked out his website and learned that he is only 57 years old, which means he was only about 47 (not 60-something) when I used to see him on TV.

The transformation is nothing short of amazing.  His website is mostly a campaign video, but it is well worth sitting through a few minutes of it just to see the before and after.  Go the following link:

http://judgeseamus.com/court.html

and click on "From Trial To Superior Court" to see how he looks today.  Then click on "Click Here To See More Photos" on the right-hand side of the page to see some before photos.

Offline mikesj

• Sly
Re: Sly Judge
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 09:47:31 PM »
wow, so much better ....going sly almost always takes years off....thanks for posting