Author Topic: Your First Tattoo  (Read 42158 times)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Your First Tattoo
« on: April 27, 2007, 09:19:33 PM »
I got my first about a year ago.  Its the "Schwinn" logo, like off the front of one of their cruiser Bikes.  Black Vert Oval around a Vert Oval that is filled in, outlining the letters... Reason: that is what most people remember about me, Me on my bike going in and out of traffic.  That is my Positive memory of College as well, seeing as my Cruiser addiction started here, and has been present (& Growing) through my entire college career. 

Whats Yours? It still with us or covered up? Reasons/Memories/Purpose for it/Behind it?

Peace

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Your First Tattoo
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 09:33:37 PM »
You gonna tell us where it is, Mr. Clean?   M!55

modestkarma

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 10:44:00 PM »
My first tatoo is on my upper right shoulder blade; it's Buddha

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 07:06:06 AM »
my first one is this weird little bulls skull. kinda looks like abstract art in a way. it will be covered up in the next few months when i decide what to put on my shoulder. also have a tribal looking frog on my leg. and an eagle with the confederate flag and my grandpa's initials on the other arm. it will never be covered up.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

KALBO

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 07:59:27 AM »
Got my first tat in 1997 at Golf Tattoo, Pattaya Beach, Thailand...a wizard on my right arm to show my dedication to magic(thought I was going to get out of the Navy and be a magician).  Got it for a pair of Ray-Bans...since then I've added at least one more tat for every deployment I've been on.  I'm up to seven now.

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 08:19:20 AM »
My frist Tattoo arm band on my left arm, black trible with the canadian maple leaf on the outside of my arm.

Second Tattoo Flame Armband with the Nova Scotia Crest on the outside of my arm

My next peice will be the start of a sleeve. My family Crest (Frost) www.houseofnames.com to veiw it or yours surrorunding the crest will be a monkey and a scorpion. I was born in the year of the monkey and I am a scorpio.

Edit I also have Strenght and honour written on my chest in Japanse Honour over the heart, strength on the right pec
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 05:41:16 PM by frostillicus123 »
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 04:51:21 PM »
I have the University of Maryland "M" with the Maryland Flag banner above it (same one that appears on the Men's Basketball shorts) tattooed above my right ankle.  I got it my senior year there.  I have resisted the temptation to get more though.   ???

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 09:30:56 PM »
i have been trying to draw up some ideas for my wife to get her first one for the last couple hours. she is very picky and does not want to listen to reason. she wants a sun and moon on top of her foot. having trouble explaining that it will look like crap if it is too small or too detailed for the size. i am open to suggestions.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 09:56:04 PM »
i have been trying to draw up some ideas for my wife to get her first one for the last couple hours. she is very picky and does not want to listen to reason. she wants a sun and moon on top of her foot. having trouble explaining that it will look like crap if it is too small or too detailed for the size. i am open to suggestions.

Dare we ask where you would like it to be placed?  :D

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2007, 10:00:17 PM »
on top of her foot. she made the comment "if it fits right, it will look cute with flip flops."

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 10:11:54 PM »
on top of her foot. she made the comment "if it fits right, it will look cute with flip flops."

So you are disagreeing over the design choice, not the place where it's going to go?

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 10:17:17 PM »

So you are disagreeing over the design choice, not the place where it's going to go?

correct. just think she wants too much detail for a small piece. if the design is good enough, i plan on getting the same one. night and day has meaning to us. oldest son born in daytime, and doodlebug born at night.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 03:07:20 PM »
You gonna tell us where it is, Mr. Clean?   M!55

Peace

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »
My first tattoo was mine and my wifes astrological birth symbols, I had the tattoo artist join the two together, to symbolize us being married. My wife didn't know I was doing this and when I showed it to her, she thought it was her initials, and when I took a good look at it she was right, it did.
I would tell you about my seccond tattoo, but the name of this thread is " your first tattoo " :*))
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 03:21:56 PM by Tom. »
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 03:21:08 PM »
Carefull there Brother!  Initials of a Significant other are Bad JuJu! Someone get this man a Lucky Rabbits Foot Stat! 

You know what, I never really got this, why are Lucky Rabbits Feet Lucky?  I mean the Rabbit was not to "Lucky" if he managed to loose his foot! Thats like naming a dog with no Back Legs and Brass balls Sparky!
Peace