Author Topic: Your opinions  (Read 4256 times)

Offline GuaranaSoda

• Learning the way of Sly
Your opinions
« on: June 15, 2011, 02:09:10 PM »
Ok some background info..
Im 22 and my hair thinned out a lot last year but didnt recede at all. I started wearing my hair long and sorta messy which I dont like to hide it. Girls dont suspect that im balding until they touch my hair, so I stopped letting girls touch my hair even when intimate which is also kinda a bummer. Also, I started taking drugs which stopped my hair from thinning.  Problem is, the drugs have affected my performance in intimacy a little bit and I dont like the idea of taking them for the rest of my life...

I decided to try photoshopping a pic of me that someone took the other day so I did (even though Im kinda photoshop retarded)

I also got rid of a little chin fat since Im in a bulking phase of my diet and Im gonna trim that sh*t away starting next month..

What do you guys think???

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Your opinions
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 10:59:52 AM »
While photoshop gives you a good idea, you'll never know what you really look like until you do it.  Give the 30 day rule a try and I'm sure you'll be happy with your confidence levels. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 11:21:47 AM »
Ain't nothin' like the real thing.

Offline GuaranaSoda

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 12:05:02 PM »
Alright yall make a fair point. OK. Ive set a date of August 1 when Ill try your guyses crazy 30 day rule and I expect you all to hold me to it.

Im working on getting fit for a role in an anime convention at the end of July which I will need my hair for. After that yall can have it but if I dont like it I guess that means Ill be wearing a hat to like my first month of classes in the fall while things grow back.

Offline BillOnBass

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 08:12:31 PM »
Hi,

Definitely stay off the drugs.  Drugs are bad, mkay.  What good is a full head of hair if you can't get it up?  Hell, you could replace 'full head of hair' with almost anything and it would still hold.  Not worth it.

You may not like a shaved dome at first (small chance), but don't give up on it immediately and start wearing a hat.  Gotta give it a few days, maybe a few weeks, to get adjusted to the new outer self-image.  Personally I didn't need 30 days.  After 1 week I was sure sly was for me.
"There he goes.  One of God's own prototypes.  A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.  Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 08:27:44 PM »
Im working on getting fit for a role in an anime convention at the end of July which I will need my hair for.

:/O :/O :/O Why, what role are you in for a mop? :/O :/O  Go for it now--August, that's just an excuse, admit it. 

if I dont like it I guess that means Ill be wearing a hat to like my first month of classes in the fall while things grow back.

Trust us, that really is not going to happen if you have mpb--you will be bald--Sly gives you control.  Otherwise, it's hair by hair, drip, drip, drip--no reason to do that. 

Offline GuaranaSoda

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 01:00:31 AM »
Lol okay mr mackey (lol i bet it takes you forever to shave that huge assed head)
anyways ill be taking pills and rubbing stuff on my head til im sure I am ready to be bald, since it does stop my hair from getting worse. and as far as performance, it doesnt kill it, it just reduces it a marginal amount.

as for the saint, I have made a very real commitment to myself and everyone on the forum, and even though I am putting it off I think that is a big step for me and I will be honoring it and trying out the 30 day rule.. bear with me.
secondly, i mpb suggests temporal and vertex hair loss, whereas i have dpa, which works with the same mechanism but strikes evenly across the whole top of the head.

On a side note, I was just hanging out with some buddies tonight and i was chillin with 2 bald younger dudes and I guess im getting used to seeing the look. One guy looked like jason statham with like a number 1 and the other guy had like a fully clippered stubble and i wasnt really opposed to either of the looks. But at the same time, I asked one of my chick friends if she could see me bald and she said she has no attraction to bald guys, even guys like the rock, 50 cent and vin. well to each her own.. i just hope it look good on me.

Offline Titus13

• Bald guy in New York
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 06:58:33 AM »
The only one who has to like it is you nobody else
GI

Offline balddaniel

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 12:41:03 PM »
I would say to definately shave it.  You look friggin hot  :)  Just think now the girls can rub your bald head and you really be able to get it up.  Have fun and stay sly.   O:O

Offline Daven

• Super Sly
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 03:28:25 PM »
As a new member of this forum, and life, (shaved for the first time yesterday) I suggest shave it now. They sell Anime wig's super cheap, my nephew is big into anime and wears a wig for every comicon or event. Go for it. do the 30 day deal.
AKA Gimpy

Offline Rob-Raz

• Super Sly
  • Me and my girls
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 01:13:35 AM »
Man....the first time you heard yourself tell a girl "don't touch the hair"  you should have ran to the razor and handled that S**T then!   LOL!   Seriously though...go ahead and do it man. Girls are attracted to confident men....with or without hair.