Author Topic: Axe Deep Clean Shampoo  (Read 2230 times)

Offline TeenSlyGuy

• Feeling so sly like a bald guy
  • Sly Guy in Training
Axe Deep Clean Shampoo
« on: June 05, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »
A few weeks ago I decided to pick up a bottle of this stuff and it works very well.  After about 4-5 my head accumulates much oil and this stuff really does the trick of getting it off.  It leaves my head looking good and feeling great.  The tiny crystals in the shampoo help exfoliate the excess dirt very well.  I'm also thinking about trying out some of the other axe shampoo's as well.

Offline Timmer

• Super Sly
  • And it harm none, do what you will.
Re: Axe Deep Clean Shampoo
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 03:05:01 PM »
Axe smells a little too strong for me, so I use Nivea Men's Body and Hair Shampoo with an Axe Scrubbie/Ball Washer.  For freshening up through the day I use Wet Ones for Sensitive Skin.  Both clean without drying out the dome.
One definition of "surrender" is, "To join the winning side."

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 03:11:41 PM »
You guys still use shampoo? I haven't used shampoo since I ditched the hair. Body gel's the only thing I need for my shower now.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Offline Timmer

• Super Sly
  • And it harm none, do what you will.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 03:17:16 PM »
I've used shampoo for body wash as long as I can remember.  The Nivea just happens to be made for both head and body.
One definition of "surrender" is, "To join the winning side."

Offline TeenSlyGuy

• Feeling so sly like a bald guy
  • Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 09:38:34 PM »
Yeah I still do but just a little bit of it so shampoo isnt very costly and keeps the head real nice