Author Topic: Look-a-likes  (Read 15262 times)

jusbnme

Re: Look-a-likes
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 07:41:55 AM »
I used to get told that I looked like Melanie and/or Nicole from All Saints. Just did not get it whatsoever!... :/O

....although, I am All Saint!!  ;)

Actually, in some of those photos, you resemble a young Sheryl Crow.

There is a resemblance there of Sheryl Crow, and that's a compliment.  She's just as hot now as she has always been. 

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 08:09:34 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
I used to get told that I looked like Melanie and/or Nicole from All Saints. Just did not get it whatsoever!... :/O

There is a resemblance there of Sheryl Crow, and that's a compliment.  She's just as hot now as she has always been. 
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 08:22:58 AM »
M-Babe is hotter. She's got that whole british thing goin'.
It makes me feel kinda funny  :@`

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 11:36:29 AM »

I wouldn't mind her paypacket, that's for sure!!  ;)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 11:38:58 AM »
M-Babe is hotter. She's got that whole british thing goin'.
It makes me feel kinda funny  :@`

:-* Well I'd glad whisper cockney sweet nuffins in your ear anyday Schro!!  ;)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 12:04:08 PM »
YES! I loves me dem nuffins!  O0

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2007, 01:18:11 PM »
Look a likes...

I ALWAYS think of that lead singer guy, Shifty (something) from the band "Crazytown" for The Funnelweaver...

any takers?...

sorry dude, don't take offense if you hate that tatted up dude...I just always think that...it's a compliment, he had a cool vibe , back in the day....
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 02:22:32 PM by BALDANDRE »

Offline hellocowboy

• Sly Jr.
  • crappy camera = grainy photo
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 01:29:55 PM »
hello cowboy looks ALOT like moby to me.

I made some fake Photoshop bald pictures of me about a year ago, and I was told I looked like Moby.  I personally don't see it, but I guess it's always harder to judge your own appearances.
A bald head is simply a solar panel for a sex machine.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 01:36:10 PM »
hello cowboy looks ALOT like moby to me.

I made some fake Photoshop bald pictures of me about a year ago, and I was told I looked like Moby.  I personally don't see it, but I guess it's always harder to judge your own appearances.

I kinda can, but i think there is a better one out there...you do remind me of someone, somewhere, i just can't place it...it'll come to me...

it's kind of a "thing" with me...drives people I know nuts sometimes! :/O

Offline hellocowboy

• Sly Jr.
  • crappy camera = grainy photo
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 01:51:48 PM »
I really think I look more like Scott Ian (minus the goatee).  The pictures I posted in Introductions are really too grainy to see anything, they were just a quick thing to show everyone that I went through with it.

I'll get my bro to take some nicer ones when I visit in a few weeks.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 02:18:09 PM by hellocowboy »
A bald head is simply a solar panel for a sex machine.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2007, 01:56:31 PM »
I really think I look more like Scott Ian (minus the goatee).  The pictures I posted in Introductions are really too grainy to tell, they were just a quick thing to show everyone that I went through with it.

I'll get my bro to take some nicer ones when I visit in a few weeks.

Well, consider yourself having another 'brother"...because when my goat is a bit longer I ALWAYS get the Scott Ian nod!

In fact last time i got it was when we had plumming problems up north (in Vancouver , Wa.) ...the plummer, a pretty hip guy, insisted i was in a band at first meeting me...i said, really i'm not...

then he said it must be because you look a lot like S. Ian!

Later brutha! 

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2007, 02:02:32 PM »
Look a likes...

I ALWAYS think of that lead singer guy, Shifty (something) from the band "Crazytown" for The Funnelweaver...

any takers?...

sorry dude, don't take offense if you hate that tatted up dude...I just always think that...it's a compliment, he had a cool vibe , back in the day....

Yup, I've heard that one several times, too.... and he's not a bad looking guy, so I take that as a compliment! ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 02:10:27 PM by The Funnel Weaver »

BALDANDRE

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2007, 02:13:06 PM »
Look a likes...

any takers?...

Yup, I've heard that one several times, too. I think his name is Shelby Shellshock, but I may be wrong... and he's not a bad looking guy, so I take that as a compliment! ;)

Good.... it was meant as one...you never know on those things though...you may have totally hated his vibe or the band and the music......chicks dig hearing the two he songs did, on his own and with the band ( at least at parties they do!)...

wouldn't it be funnny if that dude was sportin' the bald head these days...last I saw he was mohawked?!

Keep it Sly rockstar!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 02:15:39 PM by BALDANDRE »