Author Topic: To Be ... ??  (Read 1700 times)

Offline keepitsimplestupid

• Learning the way of Sly
To Be ... ??
« on: May 04, 2010, 02:30:09 PM »
hello guys im 20 years old iv been recently experiencing alot of hair loss. i went through a rough diet and had almost no food daily, lost about 6 KG in 10 days. my doctor say its because of that im losing hair so he gave me some vitamins that help the hair growth process. but still it is falling.
Im going 2morrow to get some blood tests at the hospital just in case theres something wrong going on in my body.

So to get to the point im thinking about shaving my head bald, iv shaved it before but not completely  bald.
here's a picture of me a month ago and i want ur opinion does a shaved head fit me, its an old pic just imagine me with less hair and less weight, sorry dont have a current one with my short hair its very thin now, i will try to post another pic 2morrow its midnight now over here.

and im thinking about going 2 the beach soon should i wait after i have shaved my head because i dont want to be all tanned and my head all white.

thanks in advance guys, and please hit me with the TRUTH
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 05:52:15 PM by keepitsimplestupid »

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
Re: To Be ... ??
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 02:32:57 PM »
In simplest terms -- GO FOR IT!

IMHO, it will be great look for you, but you need to decide that for yourself.  Try it, and give it 30 days (you will hear that a lot here - it's good advice!)
MikeC

Offline Gambrinus

• Bluegrass Bald Guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • HBG
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 02:42:40 PM »
I had a friend that went through kind of the same thing.  His parents moved to a different state, he had no other family in town, he wasn't eating right, he was stressed out, and on and on.   Long story short his hair started falling out in clumps.  I (at the time) had a full head of hair.  He asked me what I would do, and I told him I would shave it off.  And he did.  I thought it suited him very well.  His hair grew back (a different color, kind of odd).  And now he has a full head of hair and I am bald.  The point is,  you are 20,  why not?  You don't have much to lose.  I would do it before you go to the beach, but don't go out unprotected.  A sunburn on the head is the most painful sunburn you will ever have.  Take a hat and some sun screen and have fun with it.  It may grow back and you will have a story to tell.  It may not grow back and you will be ahead of the game.  Like Crafty said, do it for 30 day.  You might want to keep it either way.   8)

Offline keepitsimplestupid

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 02:45:52 PM »
ok thanks guys im going 2morrow to get the blood test, get the results on Thursday and if there's nothing physical wrong with me im shaving it on friday.
More opinions are welcome  :)

Offline Xanwolf1337

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 03:17:00 PM »
Should look good mate, do it O0

Could even try growing a goatee like me 8)

Nevertheless you'll like the look mate, feels very smart and clean.

Offline ozzie

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 03:48:26 PM »
Good luck with the tests!  O0
To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom – Bertrand Russell

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 06:25:38 PM »
Welcome to the SBG forum. You've come to the right place for encouragement. Don't worry about it so much. Once you try it, you can decide if you want to stay shaved or buzzed.

To keep it simple though, just keep it shaved!     ;)