Author Topic: Girls  (Read 6045 times)

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
Re: Girls
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 09:55:58 AM »
Shaving my head has drastically improved my success with women. They didn't seem to like the whispy-I have bad hair but am trying to style it - look. For what it's worth, I'm 41 and bald, my girlfriend is 29 and hot.   O0

Cheese you are my hero...

and a big ditto to what Sean25 said... believe in yourself.
my dating life is identical to how it was before I went sly.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

marty22

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 11:53:25 AM »
good new pic, Duff!

Offline william

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 12:51:11 PM »
I think i have gotten more confidence with women since I started shaving/razoring my head. I do sometimes wish i had hair and perfect hairline but but im quite okay with who im. I think i look damn hot and sexy (lol) when im a bit sun tanned and shaved head. I found a new side of me when going bald lol. quite a positive side and i try to use it to my advantage. So when i wish i had a good head of hair, i just think that I found this new side of myself that some women really love!! and I love this side and the look that i have.

I honestly cant belieave what I was doing or thinking for 36months when I didnt accept my baldness. Feels like 36months waste of time that I cant get back. It f*** succks but im f***n happy i just did it one day. Now I dont have to think about my thinning hair and can go on with my life as everyone should.

Be a man and just do it. I think its idiotic and childish to worry about hair. I know easier said than done.  But just think, everyone needs to grow up one day and accept themselves and take care of the problems u have. Else you will just struggle and be in pain more and more. Its a part of becoming a grownup to accept ur baldness. I mean either u shave/razor away ur hair so u dont have to worry and look at ur thinning hair 15times a day Or then you just keep your hair and dont be sad about it or miserable about it.

Sry for my english, i was in a hurry.

I can still be the one, Im dreaming about and I dont need my hair to become him!

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 01:55:39 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Paladin.

I basically found the Sly Guys Forum the same way. Researching the "bald thing" and this web form popped up in GOOGLE.

Even though I'm well out of the age group you speak of (I'm 52). I say GO FOR IT!!

Do your own research. wherever you go.... notice the male crowd around you. Whether you're at the mall, work, car wash, weekend outing, etc, you'll begin to notice the "bald look" is the new "long haired look" of the 60's and 70's. You'll be amazed at the number of guys you'll see sporting the sly look. They were always there, you just never noticed them before the "sly" look interested you.

As far as the response from the female population, there are many who just adore the sly look on their guys and there are just as many who despise it. Sometimes you just gotta say WTF and do what's going to make you feel the happiest!  Chances are if the gal of your choice ONLY will go out with you if you have hair, it's a physical thing only and a relationship that would go south sooner or later regardless of hair or no hair anyway!!

-Cap'n Noodles-

Offline lifeinthesouth

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 02:50:12 PM »
Sorry to spoil it but some like it some don't. It is the simple truth. Just like some men like women with short hair some like em with long. Same thing just different gender. No body is a attract all for every woman, I don't care how good looking you think you are, not all of them are going to like you with hair and all are not going to like you without a full head of hair. I personally don't think it has anything to do with hair. I think it is attitude and personality.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 02:53:36 PM by lifeinthesouth »

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 06:00:02 PM »
Sorry to spoil it but some like it some don't. It is the simple truth. Just like some men like women with short hair some like em with long. Same thing just different gender. No body is a attract all for every woman, I don't care how good looking you think you are, not all of them are going to like you with hair and all are not going to like you without a full head of hair. I personally don't think it has anything to do with hair. I think it is attitude and personality.

That's why I say if they aint into you, move on and you'll find someone who is.  plenty more fish and all that. O0

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 08:48:15 AM »

Cheese you are my hero...

haha! Thanks Duff! Despite photographic evidence, Moriah tells me she can't picture me with hair and if she met me 10 years ago she would've made me shave my head. Gotta love it!  :*)) 
---- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is given to the less talented as a consolation prize. - Robert Hughes

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 09:05:09 AM »
I have to say my wife is the same, she sees photos of me with hair and hates it!!  She is 32 and hot, but not quite as impressive as Mr Cheese as I am 31  :*))
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline lifeinthesouth

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 09:50:01 AM »

That's why I say if they aint into you, move on and you'll find someone who is.  plenty more fish and all that. O0

True, luckily though I am married so I don't have to worry about the whole dating thing.  ;D  I don't know if I could do it again if I had to.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 10:45:30 AM »
True, luckily though I am married so I don't have to worry about the whole dating thing.  ;D  I don't know if I could do it again if I had to.

Amen to that Brother, Amen.