Author Topic: Cadaver  (Read 5934 times)

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
Re: Cadaver
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 05:22:45 PM »
Even the title of this thread is in pretty bad taste.  Wierd! :/O

Offline malaco

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 06:17:58 PM »
I have thought a lot before saying it, I don't want to sound rude but...

That idea just sounds sick to me...

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2010, 06:28:37 PM »
    I wonder if i could transplant an extra finger on top of my head---that way if someone gets on my nerves i could . . . . aaaaahh  never mind .............

Offline SlyTK

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 07:34:13 PM »
One of the best years of my life has been this past year of being sly. I wish like all damn get out I would have done it 5 years ago.

Plus, original poster, you're going to have a hard time finding a brotherhood made up of guys with stitched on welcome mats.......

Just sayin..........

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 08:12:16 PM »
jodah777:  1st of all... U rock the chrome dome.  i don't understand your "uncomfortable" feelings about your bald head that U R having thoughts of a scalp transplant.  if U continue 2 feel this way... U must suffer from some type of depression or a severe lack of confidence in yourself.  please... by any means DO NOT get offended (from my post) but this is the sly fraternity and 99% of us enjoy and embrace our bald heads. O0

if U R looking 4 ways 2 cover your dome or want 2 discuss getting a "scalp transplant"... then U came 2 the wrong forum.  if U feel strongly about the "dislike" of your bald head... then we cannot really help U.  why?????  because 99% of us... love our slick, smooth domes and passionately embrace our baldness. O0

dude... B thankful for your bald head and learn 2 embrace it.  if not then go 2 a plastic surgeon in hopes of covering your head with some "hair".  again... U rock the look and i could not imagine covering the kewl slick dome.  GOD bless and may U have a gr8 day.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 08:20:03 PM »
   I wonder if I could get a scalp transplant from a hairy-headed cadaver? I mean, skin is transferred all the time in parts and whole in all sorts of reconstructive procedures, so why couldn't it work?
    I also wondered why we can grow ears on mice, but we don't even try to grow a pig covered in human scalp tissue. We can get hearts and valves and arteries from pigs, so why not hair? It sounds bizarre, but most medicine is creepier than most people know.

WTF ??? with all do respect this thread needs to go....I Agree with Warhawk 110% the forums main objective is to help people and that's all I got to say about this matter.  O0

« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 08:27:53 PM by ShadowSide »

Offline Jodah777

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010, 11:33:04 PM »
I love all the replies to this. Am I still uncomfortable with my head? To a degree. Would I get a transplant of any sort? NO! I have never had surgery and never intend to. Sometimes I get depressed. Some times I have crazy, outlandish thoughts. Sometimes I vent on this site to feel better. But for the love of pie, please don't take everything so seriously. :) Everything written on the internet always lacks a significant amount of context.

Offline The Noggin

• Pedestrian & Cyclist
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2010, 03:01:41 AM »
So you've got what you were after, I guess?! :)

And who knows what those gene technicians in the pharma industry are working on right now?
Ach du meine Nase!

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2010, 06:05:38 AM »
I just had a thought...now, MONKEY hair transplants might be okay... ;D