Author Topic: Headblade really does kick serious arse  (Read 6975 times)

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
Re: Headblade really does kick serious arse
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 07:42:34 AM »
Am I the only one who loves the scrape feeling you get with the head blade?   

No sir, you are not. I LOVE that feeling and look forward to it every day.
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 10:09:32 AM »
Todd you are one of many who love the HB. There truly is nothing like it.
I just used it yesterday after a couple of months, (been using up the M5 blades) so now I'm back to my good ole HB. So great and so easy to use. Super smooth!
Try the triple blade cartridges, but you may find the double's give a closer shave with less passes. Check out the Personna double, (generic Atra) buy them  from Walmart 3.54 for ten, they work just as well if not better.   

Offline hipstersaint

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »
it really really does...   every time I think maybe the Mach 3 or Fusion can do a better job, I am reminded... plus, a regular razor feels so awkward once you're used to the HB   ... and for me the twin blade CVS cartridges are the best

Offline cvasara

• Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2009, 12:35:04 PM »
Yes Sir, I agree with all the others about the Headblade.  AND the 20 pack of ATRA knockoffs from CVS works about as well as any of the name brand blades and for a lot less $$  Figure at $8.49 for a 20 pack AND couple that with the CVS semi-regular coupon offer of $5 off $15 brings these things down to about 30¢ each!  I like the MACH 3 too, but you'll not get them for 30¢ each in this lifetime. 
I even trust the wife to shave my head with the Headblade, which she likes to do by the way.  Makes it all the better.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan--40th President

Offline Emcee

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2009, 04:42:24 PM »
i sometimes think those who say theyve lucked out with the HB just havent given it enough chance. it only took me a couple tries to get the hang of it but it did take my dad a lot longer. i had to coach him a bit. now he says the same thing i do: "how would i live without this tool?!" cant wait to stuff his stocking with some more HB product this year!

so uh, yeah.. serious arse it really does kick. love it/love it.

Offline joergHH

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2009, 08:47:12 AM »
Headblade with double blades give the best headshave and the smoothest feeling you can get  ;D

Yes!

J

Offline PowerBuilder

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2009, 10:01:38 PM »
I"m still loving the HB. My girlfriends mum commented on how good i look as a sly guy. ok she didn't say 'sly guy' but that was the content anyway.

when given the chance i'll use the double blade to see what the difference is between that & the 3 blade razors.

how the hell do you guys have the side of your head? i'm guilty of using a standard disposable razor to do the final touches. thoughts ?

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2009, 10:41:47 PM »
Headblade with double blades give the best headshave and the smoothest feeling you can get  ;D

Yes!

J

I second that joerg, and the Personna auto plus does just as good a job too.    O0

Enter your email address: