Author Topic: 3 Stupid Things  (Read 10476 times)

jrppsuobx

Re: 3 Stupid Things
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2009, 08:34:54 PM »
1. people that think obama is the savior
2. people that think usc is the best team in college footbal
3. people that think teblow is god!
     You have me laughing with these three!!!!!

Offline dawgfan

• Sly
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2009, 05:44:16 AM »
I have to add one more...

The moron TSA agent that decides to pull us from the security line and pat down my daughter for explosives everytime we go through security because she has a few pieces of metal in her hips from a previous surgery. 

This is my "politically incorrect" side coming out here, but when the hell was the last time a 6 year old american girl was responsible for any tragedy on an airplane.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2009, 06:47:05 AM »

The moron TSA agent that decides to pull us from the security line and pat down my daughter for explosives everytime we go through security because she has a few pieces of metal in her hips from a previous surgery. 

This is my "politically incorrect" side coming out here, but when the hell was the last time a 6 year old american girl was responsible for any tragedy on an airplane.

Ha...you have a point there bro.  What about stupid pilots who forget to land a plane??  Duhhhhh

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2009, 07:01:36 AM »
Because of the volume of replies in this thread I have to say that my number one is

THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE!

2) The disclaimers on pharmaceuticals. For example, one of the potential side effects of certain sleep meds is drowsiness. Duh, ya think?

3) The 72 virgins thing, again, but for a different reason. How long does this bomber dude think that "paradise" is gonna last after 72 ex-virgins all start bitching at him simultaneously about not taking out the garbage.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2009, 08:11:23 AM »

Ill be the devils advocate here. I totally agree with you, but you cant blame the TSA for patting down kids for stuff. You know as well as I do that there are some sick lowlife bastard SOBs (sorry MODs. no other way to put it) that use their kids as mules. Its sad that it has to be done, but better they find stuff on the kid and get them out of that situation then to just let it go.  :(
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2009, 08:28:41 AM »

Ill be the devils advocate here. I totally agree with you, but you cant blame the TSA for patting down kids for stuff. You know as well as I do that there are some sick lowlife bastard SOBs (sorry MODs. no other way to put it) that use their kids as mules. Its sad that it has to be done, but better they find stuff on the kid and get them out of that situation then to just let it go.  :(

No problem....my kids are a lot stronger now that they carry our luggage while while The Lovely Mrs. Schro & I sip margaritas while we're in airports. We tell the kids it's "strength training". Works like a charm!  O0

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2009, 09:40:40 AM »

No problem....my kids are a lot stronger now that they carry our luggage while while The Lovely Mrs. Schro & I sip margaritas while we're in airports. We tell the kids it's "strength training". Works like a charm!  O0

pffhaha. Relaxing in an airport? must be nice!  O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »
           Trying 2 get in and out of a convenience store but stuck behind some clown ::
   1.  Counting a pile of pennies ..
   2.  Trying too pick lottery tickets ..
   3.  Slowly writing out a check ..

Enter your email address: