Author Topic: 1 Month Anniversary Stories  (Read 34976 times)

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
Re: 1 Month Anniversary Stories
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2007, 08:21:34 PM »
2 month anniversary today......now people who have seen me for a while say "I don't remember what you looked like with hair"

I'm at about a month and a half and I think I'm getting to that point also.  While it is true that new guys who are new to SLY should give it the 30 day trial.  I think the 2nd month is when you "get in your grove".
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2007, 02:25:44 AM »
Congrats on the anniversaries bros!  Can't wait to celebrate mine!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2007, 07:20:12 PM »
2 month anniversary today......now people who have seen me for a while say "I don't remember what you looked like with hair"

I'm at about a month and a half and I think I'm getting to that point also.  While it is true that new guys who are new to SLY should give it the 30 day trial.  I think the 2nd month is when you "get in your grove".

The longer you're sly, the better you like it.  Once you get past that third month, it's virtually impossible to go back.

KALBO

« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2007, 05:57:21 PM »

The longer you're sly, the better you like it.  Once you get past that third month, it's virtually impossible to go back.

I'm literally quoting you, as my 3 month mark approaches...although I already consider it impossible to go back! O:O

Offline Jay

• Sly
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2007, 09:13:45 AM »

my passcard at work has my photo.

Its from 2 years ago when my hair was long and shaggy.

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2007, 08:42:37 PM »
  the fact that you are more independent may scare her a little bit, or the fact that this could just be the beginning of that "Midlife Crisis" most women associate with the trophy wife phase;

I once had a buddy who had a trophy.  Only problem is, I don't think it was first place.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

jusbnme

« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2007, 05:45:16 PM »
Congrats to all the annys.  O0

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2007, 06:39:54 PM »
  the fact that you are more independent may scare her a little bit, or the fact that this could just be the beginning of that "Midlife Crisis" most women associate with the trophy wife phase;

I once had a buddy who had a trophy.  Only problem is, I don't think it was first place.

damn dude, that was harsh. funny though. :*))

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2007, 11:55:27 PM »

damn dude, that was harsh. funny though. :*))

I reckon I'll have to use that one!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2007, 02:38:29 PM »
6-month SLY ann. on 6/14/07!!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2007, 07:37:17 PM »

Woohoo!

Wait, we've been putting up with you for that long?  :px

J/K Robmeister!! 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2007, 09:04:44 PM »

Congratulations.  I can remember what a huge milestone that was for me.  I'd shaved and grown my hair back a few times before I absolutely forced myself to stay sly.  Six months of consecutive slyness was a very big deal indeed.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2007, 08:08:31 PM »
I just realized, my Six Months is going to be The Fourth Of July!!! God Bless America Brother!  $#!zzle
Peace

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2007, 08:15:55 PM »
I just realized that yesterday was 2 months (4/26/07). 
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2007, 09:25:57 PM »
MAN....i just realized that my 2nd anniversary was on 6-24-07.  hey... slyinKC.... we r only 2 days apart!!!  CONGRATS 2 ALL my sly brahs on their slynversary(as pigpen would say).

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Enter your email address: