Author Topic: Milo Ventimiglia going bald  (Read 4252 times)

Online Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Milo Ventimiglia going bald
« on: February 28, 2007, 11:00:44 PM »
The heroes star who plays Peter Patrelli is rumored to have a completely bald head in upcoming episodes.  I'll try to have pictures up as soon as they're available.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Milo Ventimiglia going bald
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 05:16:53 AM »
i saw some of that a couple days ago and was lost. seemed like a cool show though :-[

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 07:08:09 AM »
Heroes is a good show, but if you haven't been watching since the beginning you can get lost in a hurry.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline half-shaved

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 01:05:13 AM »
you can watch all the episodes at http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

I work midnights and am either at work or getting ready for work when heroes comes on, they add the new episodes about 04:00 central time

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 11:38:52 PM »
Heroes is one of my fave shows... you can also download at iTunes (if you wanna pay) or I noticed they were showing it on Sci-Fi earlier today.

Online Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 01:47:59 AM »
You can also watch them for free on NBC.com.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Online Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 02:11:46 AM »
Well, the season ended and I never saw him bald.  Wonder what the rumors were about?   :px

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 07:30:31 AM »
Maybe it's for "Volume Two"
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

BALDANDRE

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 08:13:58 AM »
Well, the season ended and I never saw him bald.  Wonder what the rumors were about?   :px

I think some "inside" bald enthusiast saw a trailer of that one scene were Silar started to cut Peter's head open and a piece of hair fell off...probably that or...

if you saw last night.....he did blow up....out there in the atmosphere...cames back bad, buff and bald!? O0

Maybe?