Author Topic: Head Tattooing  (Read 4910 times)

marty22

Head Tattooing
« on: June 28, 2009, 05:11:00 PM »
removed
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 03:45:21 PM by marty22 »

Offline Hook'Em

• Super Sly
Re: Head Tattooing
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 05:26:27 PM »
I don't understand the point of this post?   :/O
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080722/samp3621da6c52487d03.jpg[/img]

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 08:09:32 PM »
What's up with this Marty???? :/O :/O
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 12:07:00 PM »
Ridiculous!!    :/O

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 07:08:57 PM »
I think there's something wrong with your cutting and pasting O0

Offline RodgerDodger

• Super Sly
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 08:46:05 AM »
For those of you that were dazed and confused by Marty's original post, he was referring to micro-hair tattooing.

This is a mild form of tattooing because it does not go down to the depth of layers or areas of the skin that an ordinary tattoo would. Simply put it looks like you have chosen to cut your hair short. Micro-pigments replicate hair follicles and give the appearance of a very short hair style.

http://www.headstyl.com/

As with all hair-alternatives, I see a major problem with this one. As you age and you grey, the micropigments will remain the same dark color. Given time these micro-pigments will definitely NOT be age appropriate.

This proves that the ONLY age appropriate weapon for hair-loss is the razor. Anyone that seriously considers micro-hair tattooing should
give their head a shave.

Rodger, Over and Out O0

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 10:28:17 AM »
It looks rediculous, none of those hairlines looked real.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 03:19:53 PM »

Not only does it not look real, it's totally foreign to my (and I suspect most people here's) way of thinking.  How many of us agonize about how to get rid of the shadow and these guys are artificially adding it? :/O  The guy in the first example looked so much better before; all he had to do was shave the fringe and show off his clean, shadow-free top.

I also don't think that the kind of person who is that bothered by being bald, would be content to have the shadow of hair tatooed on their head, as opposed to having actual hair.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »

Not only does it not look real, it's totally foreign to my (and I suspect most people here's) way of thinking.  How many of us agonize about how to get rid of the shadow and these guys are artificially adding it? :/O  The guy in the first example looked so much better before; all he had to do was shave the fringe and show off his clean, shadow-free top.

I also don't think that the kind of person who is that bothered by being bald, would be content to have the shadow of hair tatooed on their head, as opposed to having actual hair.
What he said, plus SICK.

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 03:38:20 PM »
 That perfect straight line they make across the forehead doesn`t help........................... :P

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 06:22:37 PM »
One of the dumbest things I've ever seen..........
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline allegrodonfuoco

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 08:19:15 AM »
This seems odd... so they basically have to keep their head shaved (or cut short) forever now?  If they are willing to do that, why does being bald bother them so much in the first place?

For all the jokes and mocking this inspires, deep down it's really just kinda sad...