Author Topic: Pimp my blade  (Read 24166 times)

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
Re: Pimp my blade
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 09:13:55 PM »
I want hydrolics my headblade sport.  #**p

Then, throw an SBG logo on the back to compliment the HB logo on the front.

Add a little chrome to the razor cartridge, and we're set!  8)

You know you might just be on to there... What about proposing an SBG Edition Headblade. Maybe do the Sport body design in black plastic with Orange accents and a black plastic "display stand" for it to go onto with the SBG logo on it?

I know the biggest probem I have with both of my headblades (classic and sport) is that if I set the razor down with the blades to the counter top or shower shelf, the lubricant strip gets gooey, sticks to the surface and gets messed up. This causes me to have to set the headblade down on it's side, which (though a nminor one) is a bit of an inconvenience in the shower. A small plastic "display stand" that would keep the blade up off the surface would solve that problem. And if it were SLY looking, I'd happily display it on my bathroom counter.

Hell I'd buy a couple of 'em, one for home, one for travel.

Might be something to pitch to HB. The foremost head shaving razor joining forces with the foremost online forum for head shavers. Mutaul promotion and recognition, everybody wins.

Seriously dude.. might be worth the pitch.
~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

BaldRob

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 09:21:50 PM »
I know the biggest probem I have with both of my headblades (classic and sport) is that if I set the razor down with the blades to the counter top or shower shelf, the lubricant strip gets gooey, sticks to the surface and gets messed up. This causes me to have to set the headblade down on it's side, which (though a nminor one) is a bit of an inconvenience in the shower. A small plastic "display stand" that would keep the blade up off the surface would solve that problem. And if it were SLY looking, I'd happily display it on my bathroom counter.

Hey Vash, invest in a shower caddy that hangs from the shower head... then hang the headblade off the side, blade out, from the finger ring... plus it let's the blade air dry very nicely!

You know you might just be on to there... What about proposing an SBG Edition Headblade. Maybe do the Sport body design in black plastic with Orange accents and a black plastic "display stand" for it to go onto with the SBG logo on it?

Might be something to pitch to HB. The foremost head shaving razor joining forces with the foremost online forum for head shavers. Mutaul promotion and recognition, everybody wins.

Seriously dude.. might be worth the pitch.

That's an awesome idea...  O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 09:44:51 PM »
Great idea Vash!!  I'll give Mac at HeadBlade an email to see if they would be interested in doing that.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 06:57:32 AM »
I'm with BRob, I hang mine from the shower caddy and I don't take up any space that would be used for the wife's half dozen loofahs.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 10:59:07 AM »
First off that is a great idea about SBG headblade!  I did learn the hard way not to put the headblade razors on the counter top. :(  So I have mine hang from the cabinet by the finger ring.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »
I'm glad to see everyone is surfin' my wave. That's what I was thinking about when I was shaving. How cool would it be to custom a headblade. Then the SBG things is even better.

Offline Noner

• Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Nonerville
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 11:11:48 AM »
Of course we would then have to add the "Noner Lay-days Special Edition Headblade"

Designed for a woman to shave your head. It sprays powerful phermones as she shaves you so she gets all excited.

I of course couldn't use it because the lay-days would never let me out of the house.

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 11:34:38 AM »
Sly Bald guy and Headblade mecrchandise sign me up
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 11:55:22 AM »
Maybe we should get Hammerhead to talk to them, since he the PR spokesman. ;)
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 12:31:26 PM »
Good idea Albert
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 01:29:49 PM »
noner, you should use extra caution when shaving. so you don't burst your bubble. ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 02:40:25 PM »
The EMS Limited Edition Headblade Sport.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 03:34:25 PM »
That's awesome Medic!! We've found our designer.   (**!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Noner

• Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Nonerville
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 04:42:53 PM »
noner, you should use extra caution when shaving. so you don't burst your bubble. ha ha

HAHA That's why I should have the custom cocky headblade. It zaps me if I get too cocky. Like that could ever happen.

ZZZZZ.

OUCH!

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2007, 05:51:54 PM »
That's awesome Medic!! We've found our designer.   (**!

Thanks Tyler!  Still have some small details to work out, such as hooking the light bar to the 12 volt vehicle battery, which you'll have to set under your sink for now or take into the shower with you. ;D

Enter your email address: