Author Topic: What to do with my beard?  (Read 17851 times)

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: What to do with my beard?
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2012, 12:41:35 PM »
Think I have grown my beard as far as I want now. It's a bit of monster and I like it.

Eating and drinking is an experience...

Any tips ? And yes, there are always napkins after most meals and drink, these days !

Well for eating & drinking as I posted earlier, I carry a comb again.  before eating I  comb the stach to the sides, and then as necessary and wipe well with a napkin.  I've also learned to accept that this is not a perfect science.  So after eating a quick trip to the men's is sometimes in order to apply some water to the stach to remove some left overs and then comb it into shape again.  It's a bit of a problem at first---admittedly--but I've gotten better both and prepositioning the stach before eating and cleaning up after.  Some things require a little extra care, creme style soups, a hot dog with chili--those can be a challenge. 
And, after you get used to the longer length that was a challenge, I've even let it get longer. You may be tempted to after a rest at your current length.   I'll post up another shot of the "growth" in about a week or so and show the "system!" 

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
Re: What to do with my beard?
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2012, 02:57:06 PM »
Well for eating & drinking as I posted earlier, I carry a comb again.  before eating I  comb the stach to the sides, and then as necessary and wipe well with a napkin.  I've also learned to accept that this is not a perfect science.  So after eating a quick trip to the men's is sometimes in order to apply some water to the stach to remove some left overs and then comb it into shape again.  It's a bit of a problem at first---admittedly--but I've gotten better both and prepositioning the stach before eating and cleaning up after.  Some things require a little extra care, creme style soups, a hot dog with chili--those can be a challenge. 
And, after you get used to the longer length that was a challenge, I've even let it get longer. You may be tempted to after a rest at your current length.   I'll post up another shot of the "growth" in about a week or so and show the "system!" 

Good advice there, Saintc.

I've had a tiny trim, just to tidy up. Beard was starting to look shaggy.

So now I'm ready for another a month of more growing.

Enter your email address: