Author Topic: Mother's Day 2009  (Read 3327 times)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Mother's Day 2009
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 05:17:09 PM »
Think I'll get the wife a massage and my mom a card. That's all she asks for
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 01:04:32 PM »
I always get my Mom a dozen or two roses from proflowers.com they have the best flowers they usually last about a week to 10 days.  She always gets mad that I get them, but you can just see the joy from receiving them, oh and also I'll be fixing her and my Grammy lunch one day next week since I'll probably have to work on Mother's Day.... and a tear-jerker card - those are my specialty!

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2009, 01:32:43 PM »
The usual, w/ one addition.  Every year our local R&B star, Irma Thomas, gives a Mother's Day Concert at the Audubon Zoo and she and the girl's attend, then come back for a special dinner and the girls clean up.  This year my son-in-law's Mother joins the fun and the dinner grows.

Offline Kratos

• Super Sly
  • Finally inked
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2009, 01:35:35 PM »
BBq's always work well on Mother's Day. As long as she's with the family she's happy.

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »
Mrs. Mvmnt and I are having my mom over our house that day, and we are going in with my bro and his girl on a gazebo for her and my dads backyard. Mrs. Mvmnt's mom is 5000 miles away, so sadly, we wont be doing anything for her mom but a good robust "happy mothers day!" in portuguese over the phone.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]