Author Topic: WHAT cold brew will U B hoisting up on ST. PATRICK'S DAY?  (Read 9712 times)

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
Re: WHAT cold brew will U B hoisting up on ST. PATRICK'S DAY?
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2008, 01:53:57 PM »
I do not celebrate st pats day at all. 3 times they tried to blow up buildings i was in.

Who is they and who are you.?

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »
Bloody Leprechans,LOL, its no fun trying to escape a bombed building, every time i see someone from northern irland i smell semtex.

Not every Irish Catholic in N.Ireland supports the IRA, I'm not sure if you knew that.

jusbnme

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2008, 12:28:23 AM »
I do not celebrate st pats day at all. 3 times they tried to blow up buildings i was in.

WTF

jusbnme

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2008, 12:28:54 AM »
Bloody Leprechans,LOL, its no fun trying to escape a bombed building, every time i see someone from northern irland i smell semtex.

WTdoubleF

DAT Boy

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2008, 08:36:49 PM »
I'm glad there's always room (and time) for beer!  I came across a nice amber microbrew the other day!  The place is called Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery.  I read in the paper that they started in Denver in the 1990's and have close to 40 locations now!  I think we should support America and drink more micro-brew beers!! B33r
I also heard that Sam Adams is considered a microbrew, even though it's just about everywhere!  I wonder what it takes to become a "mini-brew" or a "brew"?! :/O

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2008, 09:33:12 PM »

I rarely have a hangover with any type of rum...  unless I'm mixing in a lot of shots!

No vodka or tequila is a whole different story... OUCH!!

I know this is an older thread....but I came across it and wanted to comment in light of our Chicago trip..

BaldRob is one of the most poised, self-possessed, composed partiers I've ever partied with....

Not that he wasn't partying...but he was steady with his bucket glass of Captain and Coke with a lime all night, man..

Here I am one minute with a Guinness, the next with a shot of patron, the next finishing someone else's beer.....with a cigarette butt in it...goin' around kissin' everyone on their noggin...

Every now and then throughout the evening I would stop and notice ol' Rob....steady as she goes.....the lime never faultering from it's perch on the side of that bucket of Captain & Coke...

I would scratch my head, blink a couple times.....think to myself, "Dayam..."

Then go back to my slobbery
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 09:39:34 PM by Robmeister »

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2008, 09:37:14 PM »

I rarely have a hangover with any type of rum...  unless I'm mixing in a lot of shots!

No vodka or tequila is a whole different story... OUCH!!

I know this is an older thread....but I came across it and wanted to comment in light of our Chicago trip..

BaldRob is one of the most poised, self-possessed, composed partiers I've ever partied with....

Not that he wasn't partying...but he was steady with his bucket glass of Captain and Coke with a lime all night, man..

Here I am one minute with a Guinness, the next with a shot of patron, the next finishing someone else's beer.....with a cigarette butt in it...
i second that. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2008, 05:05:56 PM »
I'm like you Robmeister..... I guess next year you and I will have to take turns finishing the other guys beers.......
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2008, 05:15:10 PM »
I'm like you Robmeister..... I guess next year you and I will have to take turns finishing the other guys beers.......

look forward to it, brutha  O0