Author Topic: My lone ink  (Read 4342 times)

Offline MattD

• Sly Jr.
  • They call it the Damato
My lone ink
« on: September 22, 2008, 03:25:48 PM »
This is my ink on my back between my shoulder blades. I have had it for 5 years now, and want another but can't decide what and where (has to be coverable with a short sleeve shirt) is that a word... coverable?  .
[img width= height= alt=]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6323/1843134804050albgh1.jpg[/img]

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
Re: My lone ink
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »
Nice looking design you got there Matt....

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 08:03:42 PM »
Kewl lookin  O0

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 08:30:52 PM »
Go with symbols and imagery that are meaningful to you. Don't get something just because it looks, "cool" or is fashionable

Offline IRONHORSE

• The Sly Ogre
  • Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 11:02:46 AM »
Firstly, that's a nice looking tat! I imagine that location must have been a bit "stingy", eh?

Go with symbols and imagery that are meaningful to you. Don't get something just because it looks, "cool" or is fashionable

And VERY well said, shdwwlk!!  Remember, tattoos are forever. When your grandkids ask you about your ink, it'll be easier to answer "Well, this has special meaning to me because...." Than to say "Well, in the 2000's, this was considered really cool."  :*))

GASlick

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 06:50:17 PM »
That's really cool Matt. I have a cross on my right upper arm. Covers easy with a short sleeve shirt.

Offline MattD

• Sly Jr.
  • They call it the Damato
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 07:18:33 AM »
That's a good looking cross. I have a design for a Jesus fish I drew up that has a similar style to the one I have, just have to decide where to put it and how big.

Offline Drewbull

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 08:11:21 AM »
Nice tat.  I do have four of 'em.  One each upper and lower back and on both ankles.  They all represent a family member that passed away.  One thing I found, and hear from about everyone I've talked to, is ink is addicting!
Untitled:  The Art of Being Unique

GASlick

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 04:43:00 PM »
Getting ink is definitely addicting

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 05:25:26 PM »
ONe of my wolf on upper left arm
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A