Author Topic: I got problems  (Read 5742 times)

Offline Gloss

• Sly Jr.
  • Montel is a "baldspiration" to me.
Re: I got problems
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 09:13:58 PM »
I hope I don't upset anybody with this post but I think you should just have sex with as many women as possible while you are still young.  Then when you are 40 you can settle down :p.

You see the problem is meaningless sex doesn't always make people happy.   That's why they look for a special relationship.   To the majority of people there is no point in a meaningless relationship unless you are a curious person wanting to explore something.   That's why we see a man wanting to be a father and a husband instead of a womanizer.  And just like you said, I hope I don't offend anyone with my comments.  I am not suggesting that womanizing will bring you unhappiness but I'm saying that research shows most people prefer a special relationship with meaningful love.

I wasn't speak from experience.  I am exactly the guy you described and it took me a very long time to find someone special.  But in the mean time,  I was very lonely for many years because that special person in my life never showed up.  I was waiting for Mrs. Right instead of having fun, flings, and lots of sex (which when I was his age, really sucked because sex was the main thing I thought about) lol.
I'm not bald yet.

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2008, 12:20:44 AM »
I hope I don't upset anybody with this post but I think you should just have sex with as many women as possible while you are still young.  Then when you are 40 you can settle down :p.

You see the problem is meaningless sex doesn't always make people happy.   That's why they look for a special relationship.   To the majority of people there is no point in a meaningless relationship unless you are a curious person wanting to explore something.   That's why we see a man wanting to be a father and a husband instead of a womanizer.  And just like you said, I hope I don't offend anyone with my comments.  I am not suggesting that womanizing will bring you unhappiness but I'm saying that research shows most people prefer a special relationship with meaningful love.

I agree with you Bald....well said...!!    O0 

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2008, 08:36:10 AM »

Wow! There's some really great advice...... I think I'd go with that without question.

Please..... Duff don't listen to that crap.

I'd be very cautious... she did it once.... the second time will be easier for her to do it again. Move on...... plenty of great women out there.............
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2008, 01:40:30 PM »
Thanks for the great advice....Everyone
I am going to going to go with the consensus here...
I don't trust my X fully, so no point in rushing back into it, I guess...
I just slow play it, still hang out with other ladies, and still enjoy nights out with the guys

no panic

special thanks to:
Baldmath
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2008, 02:06:33 PM »
at least you can get a girl being young and  sly man. i know thats not the answer your looking for to make you happier but its true. since i went sly girls dont give me the time of the day and i dont even think im an ugly guy. its just "unnacceptable" to be bald at age 20 amongst ladies my age.

hey ghost, two things
1) i think it gets more "acceptable" as you get older
2) your confidence is necessary
3) forget Barbie girls and put more enfasis on character

atleast thats my take on it
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2008, 02:08:18 PM »
^^^^^^
I should really proof read my posts more thoroughly

lol

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2008, 04:24:59 PM »
Just remember.....follow your heart and do what you think is right..... O0

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2008, 05:01:16 PM »