Author Topic: Are you and addict?  (Read 4092 times)

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
Re: Are you and addict?
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 12:42:00 PM »
"My name is Skinhead and I have a problem. I am addicted to being completely high-gloss bald and no, I am not seeking any help for my addiction..."

LOL

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »
I
Addict? Maybe... but it's an addiction I can live with.

Addict ? . . . Lucky, you're a fanatic  ;D and I mean that in the nicest possible way.  I think you're one of the few members on this forum whose medicine cabinet has more shaving products than mine.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline The Zook

• One Blade Renegade
  • Super Sly
  • Collector O'Razors
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 02:05:43 PM »
Hahahaha

Yeah, it's bad... I need to weed through it again and update my keepers. A box on the counter, one on the floor, the bottom cupboard full and the counter well on it's way.

In case anyone is wondering... (and there is about 1/3 more product since this picture was taken):

Offline IRONHORSE

• The Sly Ogre
  • Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 11:34:04 PM »
Hahahaha

Yeah, it's bad... I need to weed through it again and update my keepers. A box on the counter, one on the floor, the bottom cupboard full and the counter well on it's way.

In case anyone is wondering... (and there is about 1/3 more product since this picture was taken)

Gee... If you're really wanting to get rid of some of that, I'll send you my address... I'll even spring for postage :D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 11:35:56 PM by IRONHORSE »

Offline c16188

• Sly
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 12:02:11 AM »
addicted?  oh, yes;  I like it