Author Topic: HeadBlade ATX guide for HeadBlade Sport Users  (Read 2161 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
HeadBlade ATX guide for HeadBlade Sport Users
« on: January 22, 2014, 03:31:21 PM »
I've seen a lot of discussion lately about the HeadBlade ATX vs the HeadBlade Sport so I thought I would help clarify a few things.

The HeadBlade ATX and Sport and two very different razors, as many of you have come to find out.  The ATX relies on a pulling motion similar to a traditional razor and has more of a spring loaded adapter for the 4 and 6 blade cartridges.  The Sport on the other hand relies on a pushing motion and is more stiff with the 2 and 3 blade adapters. 

If you are someone that uses the Sport or even the Classic, then transitioning to the ATX will be easy, but may have different results.  My suggestion is that if you plan on transitioning, then use the same adapter and blade combination that you use on the Sport on your ATX.  For me this produced BETTER results than I got shaving with the Sport.  For example, I use HeadBlade Double Blades on my ATX.

Another tip is to let the blade do the work for you.  Regardless of which razor you're using, this will provide the best results.  Trying to push down on the blade will only lead to patches and potential cuts. 

Just remember, ALL HeadBlade cartridges can be used on ALL HeadBlades.  So experiment to see which combination provides the best results for you.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.