Author Topic: Tell me what you people think..  (Read 5283 times)

Offline leighmundo40

• Super Sly
Re: Tell me what you people think..
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 02:00:12 PM »
I kind of like the buzz cut. Agree with the others about a cropped beard or goatee. Suits you sir!

Offline sahil15

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 02:23:38 PM »
A buzz cut and a goatee or a french beard would look great on you.....Where abouts in India are you from?

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 02:42:25 AM »
Welcome mate!

I think the sly look suits you very nicely.

A beard like in the first photo with the shaved head and you would look bad-ass lol
Lynchy

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2013, 05:59:46 PM »
Awesome change, You look really professional. I think that with or without the beard you can pull the bald head off.

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2013, 05:31:43 AM »
keep a close buzz you look great.  At some point shave smooth - you will like it, and others will too.

Offline bababho

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2013, 09:24:58 AM »
Thanks bennett11, Slyfive, Lynchy, sahil15, leighmundo40 and Adamski1972. All your support counts. At this moment I just buzz my head but soon will pick up the razor and smooth out the surface. Reading the Head Shaving section. Thanks again.

Offline baldat23

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2013, 07:32:25 PM »
I always thought people in a suit look fantastic with a bald head! look great man!

Offline TV guy

• Sly Jr.
    • T.V.Puppetree
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2013, 07:54:42 PM »
I always said that a great shirt (and tie) make any man look good. With the clean bald head you look great...and professional (as said before)...and I'm sure you will attract positive attention from the ladies too. I've never been a fan of facial hair and you don't "need" it but experimentation is fun too. What you like is paramount.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2013, 04:08:30 AM »
a guy with balding head is not a 'fault'.  It's just the way some of us are.

I think a bald head looks cleaner and neater than the thinning hair styles.  And for those who don't have balding heads, a shaved head is still a good hairstyle choice.  Your photo with the shortest hair wins the prize.  Perhaps some time when you are on vacation or won't be seeing mom for a week or so, shave your head. See how nice it is. It will grow back in a week to a short buzz look, for mom, but then you might just like the shaved head look/feel so well, you'll just keep it and then THANK mom for giving you the balding tendency, and let her know how much you appreciate the balding ... and you're just trimming it up with the razor.

You look great with extremely short or bald hairstyle.