Author Topic: Questions, questions and more questions  (Read 7655 times)

Offline Anil_Sharma

• Sly Jr.
Re: Questions, questions and more questions
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2012, 10:09:52 AM »
Well Kevin, I didn't invent those. I found those tips on this forum only, I only just passed down the information without having you scour all over the internet  O0

Offline Doctor X

• Sly Jr.
  • BBC: Because Sly is WAY better than bad hair.
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2012, 11:51:45 AM »
Welcome.
I find that the best routine for me is shaving in the shower. I wash the head and face with bodywash and let that sit for a few minutes, rinse and apply whatever shave cream/gel/etc that I happen to be using. Currently I use HeadSlick but I have also been known to use Bald Guyz or King of Shaves gels.
My razor of choice is the Personna M5 Magnum. I use that on the face and skull. WalMart used to carry it but something went sour there. Now it's a hunt to find them. But whatever razor you normally use on your face at least has the potential to be effective for headshaving as well. If it ain't broke don't fix it. The option is to end up like a bunch of us in here spending 10% of our takehome pay on shaving stuff trying to find the perfect shave. Perfect is the enemy of good enough.
As for the scar why try to fix it or hide it. To me scars speak of character and they almost always have some kind of story behind them. I don't feel like scars are anything to ever be ashamed of. They're like the pictures in the book that is our life story. Be proud.
As for the cold, well, I live in Northern Wisconsin. I imagine it gets pretty much as cold here as it does in PA. Find a warm yet "cool" hat and wear that. The insulating factor of human hair is waaaay over rated.

I'm pretty sure Bi Mart carries the M5 Magnum (If you have one of those handy), and I'm fairly certain I saw it at either Safeway or Walgreens as well.

Offline Bald Hobbit

• Sly
  • Previously known as Chris_John
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2012, 04:35:04 PM »
Even if the scar is still noticeable, I think it would work with bald, in a BA sort of way.