Author Topic: I can't decide..  (Read 9191 times)

Offline Jack21

• Sly
  • Panta Rhei
Re: I can't decide..
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2010, 04:36:13 PM »
My honest opinion is compromise. Take it down to a #1. The recession wont be so pronounced and you'll still have a bit of hair since you really don't want to part with it altogether. If you wanna go shorter take off the guard if not keep it at a 1.
A sword unto Gideon and unto God

Offline ShadeSocks

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2010, 12:26:38 PM »
Thanks you guys.

Well I did buzz it without the guard and it's pretty bad ass. Don't think I'm ready for shaving quite yet but I assume it's only a matter of time.

I just hope that when I do go bald that I lose a lot of my hair. Haha! That way there's less to shave. I'm lazy. : P

Thats a hella awesome picture btw Jack21.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2010, 07:16:58 PM »
Thanks you guys.

Well I did buzz it without the guard and it's pretty bad ass. Don't think I'm ready for shaving quite yet but I assume it's only a matter of time.

Good job!   O0

Offline ShadeSocks

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2010, 06:11:00 PM »
Alright I'm sure you'll all be psyched to hear that I shaved my head last night.

I really just didn't give a f*&%. My dad hasn't seen it yet though. But honestly I don't care anymore.
I stared down so many people today too. It was awesome! I feel so fierce. Like mess with me and I'll kill you. Which is exactly what I wanted because I've been trying to look more like a punk.

I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to use a camera. Or at least find one.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2010, 06:30:13 PM »
Good job! O0

Offline Jack21

• Sly
  • Panta Rhei
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2010, 06:43:54 PM »
I think the #1 guard looks good on you, but I'm sure the shaved head looks even better. You definitely made the right move IMO.

Offline ShadeSocks

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2010, 08:07:06 PM »
Thanks guys!
It was weird laying my head down on the pillow last night. I could feel it with my head.
But I do like the look. I just need to refine it. It was only my first time.

Plus my dad didn't say anything and I didn't bother asking his opinion so it's all good.

Offline Jack21

• Sly
  • Panta Rhei
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2010, 08:44:49 PM »
My dad told me I was a "fucking idiot" for shaving my head. He told me the same thing years ago when I decided to show my no so great reverence for HS graduation by shaving my head. My dad has called me a fucking idiot for just about everything I've done in my life. You'll get to the point where what your father thinks matters very, very little.

Thanks guys!
It was weird laying my head down on the pillow last night. I could feel it with my head.
But I do like the look. I just need to refine it. It was only my first time.

Plus my dad didn't say anything and I didn't bother asking his opinion so it's all good.

Enter your email address: