Author Topic: Girl troubles  (Read 8222 times)

Offline TheBaldAndBeautiful

• Sly Jr.
Re: Girl troubles
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2010, 01:15:56 PM »
I have a coworker that I kinda like and its obvious that she likes me. I know you shouldnt date someone you work with but still. Anyway, for the last 3 months she has loved my always smooth head and always rubs it and everything. Well last night she said "Why dont you grow your hair back?" That was when I just kinda went from liking her to disliking her. I told her all the reasons and all but she said I would look good with hair even though she has loved the smooth dome for months. Why is it that girls always want to change guys.
 So now I am thinking I should just get on with it and try to find someone else. Or I could just tell her that if she likes me as a person she will have to deal with my hairstyle. We have a 'kinda date' next week, going as friends out to dinner and a movie.

I would've told her to cut-off her hair than we'll be even.  Seriously, If she told me to grow my hair back, I'd tell her," I like being shaved.  That's who I am.  You, or no-one else can change that.  Try it, or I'll cut you with my razor," In a sort of funny way like teasing.  We can't let women change who we are and struggle to become.  None.  Don't care if she's a perfect 10.