Author Topic: Tired of spending hundreds of dollars a month  (Read 9830 times)

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Tired of spending hundreds of dollars a month
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2009, 06:43:47 AM »
  I think I'm going to go to an old fashioned barbershop on Friday and have them take it down to zero.   I'm so ready to get the dead animal off my head.   Everyone's right -- it looks like a dead animal on my head -- what was I thinking.   

Then you're going home and take a good hot shower, lather and shave it smooth, right????  Take your time, you'll have your technique down shortly.  Enjoy.   O0 O:O

Offline pdxtodd

• Super Sly
  • Sly since 12/4/2009
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2009, 06:45:06 AM »
I have my fusion out of the package ready to do the deed.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2009, 07:18:12 AM »
I have my fusion out of the package ready to do the deed.

You're the man, and are you ever going to enjoy the freedom.

Offline pdxtodd

• Super Sly
  • Sly since 12/4/2009
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 11:50:15 AM »
Thanks to all of my sly brothers I took step 1 today and ditched the dead animal!   I have to be honest and tell everyone that without your encouragement I couldn't have done it -- and that is straight from the heart.   My barber said "let's do 3/32" first and see how you like it" -- but I'm ready to do it all the way.   Here's what 3/32" looks.     Question -- should I buzz it with clippers or just jump in the shower and use the razor?

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 11:55:25 AM »
Thanks to all of my sly brothers I took step 1 today and ditched the dead animal!   I have to be honest and tell everyone that without your encouragement I couldn't have done it -- and that is straight from the heart.   My barber said "let's do 3/32" first and see how you like it" -- but I'm ready to do it all the way.   Here's what 3/32" looks.     Question -- should I buzz it with clippers or just jump in the shower and use the razor?

If it were me, I'd buzz w/o a guard, then shower and shave--it's still kind of long.  You've got a good goat going so you probably have a clipper already.  Take it slow, really get that scalp soaked, then lather and new blade.  You're really going to get a rush of freedom, and then keep it thirty days--Sly Life is Free Life.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 12:29:43 PM »
Go all the way!  But like Saint said, use the clippers to get your hair shorter first.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.