Author Topic: Sly MUCH more common at the gym  (Read 1503 times)

Offline baldsurfer

• Sly Jr.
Sly MUCH more common at the gym
« on: July 28, 2009, 12:29:46 PM »
I joined a new gym recently and I can't believe how many sly guys there are. When I'm there before work in the morning, I'd have to say that at least 20% of all the guys working out have completely shaved heads. This morning, when I got there, and went to stash my stuff in the locker room, there were about 12 guys in there, and six of them (besides me) were shaved bald.

So - chicken or egg? Do guys who work out have more self-confidence, and are less afraid to take it off? Or do you think bald guys need to work out more to compensate for the bald head? I know I fall into the first category...

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Sly MUCH more common at the gym
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 12:40:30 PM »
This is also true in airports, office buildings and on the streets.  When you shave, as someone recently pointed out, it's like buying a new car or anything else, you start seeing them all over the place.  But, in all fairness, in the morning at my gym, i.e., 5a., there are at least 4 or 5 regulars who are Sly and many who are tightly buzzed.  It's also true that there are so many poor suckers out there still needing the "treatment."

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 12:42:45 PM »
Egg came long before the chicken my friend.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 06:57:05 PM »
20% would be a slow day at my gym.  At least half the guys there on any given day are sporting slick domes.

ycartt

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 08:52:39 PM »
Never noticed any at the gym I used to belong to...just a bunch of old hairy guys who thought they hung the moon.  Not a good sight!!

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 09:12:35 PM »
Well in my case, I was in the gym wwaayyy b4 going sly.
I love to work out. I think I love it more now that I'm sly tho...
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 11:39:02 PM »
One day in my gym I was in the machine room and everyone in there was a guy with a shaved head, including the owner.  It must have been 5 of us.  I remember that it actually seemed a little weird and that I wanted to crack a joke but I didn't know most of the guys so I didn't bother.
You don't know me, but I know you.