Author Topic: What's your guys take on this.......  (Read 4552 times)

BALDANDRE

Re: What's your guys take on this.......
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 01:44:27 PM »

BTW She was flirting with you.

I totally agree! O0

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 10:33:52 PM »
Thats just facebook humor man. People like to do random jokes on there. I had one pik of me with a screaming face, and one of my friends was like "That's you getting ready for a bukkake video" lol. People make fun of a photo or comment when you set yourself up for it. When you wrote your comment she was just trying to come up with a good comeback to what u said, even tho u said nothing bad to her it was her way of joking, puting another spin on what you said. Plus I agree with the guy who made the statement "I wouldn't take anything I read on Facebook too seriously my friend.". That is basically what facebook is for, to make fun of your friends to admiting the stupid sh*t they do on there status updatess and making fun of ridiculous photos they post lol. (Dont read to far into that I am not saying your photo is ridiculous! lol) That was a kick-ass photo man.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 10:44:09 PM by Notorious R-MC »

Offline bem75

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 11:55:16 AM »
Agree with the comments on this one.  It was just a joke that you actually started.  Plus, she was probably flirting with you.

Offline crazycoop

• Sly Jr.
  • another day of being me
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 04:49:43 PM »
i have to agree  you walked into that one. dont take everything to heart

you want to see hair on something round,then you can look at the hair on my a** as your kissin it!

Offline Wil87

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Low Lie The Fields of Athenry
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 12:11:32 AM »
Hey Ghost dude!

I would seriously take that as a joke, in UK we are pretty big on self depreciating humor, its not an insult, that facebook flirting!

If people do rip into you about your bald head it is for one reason only, jelousy!! People bully and insult people that are different because they do not have the guts to step away from the crowd like you have!!

I can totally relate with the confidence thing, but once you realise that you are who you are and you come to terms with the fact that you are a good looking bald dude (which believe it or not, do excist) you will be a demon with the ladies!! *trust me*

If you do need any help with the confidence thing, feel free to PM me, I have alot of experience in this and would be happy to help you if you need it!!

But as far as the comment goes, forget it

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 10:49:01 PM »
she wasn't probably flirting with you.  she WAS flirting with you.  gett itt mannn!!!  i have gone through a severe anxiety disorder which had me taking stuff like that way too seriously all the time.  the best thing that helped me was neil strauss's books (the game, rules of the game) and letting some friends in on that stuff and goin out and gaming with them!  look up this guy freal!  hes sly too!  my friends got full heads of hair and i pulled more than they did bro.  seriously, neil strauss.  read his sh*t.  a f**kin hero to the sly.

aight will do man.