Author Topic: A Blond Goes Horseback riding!  (Read 1105 times)

GASlick

A Blond Goes Horseback riding!
« on: January 28, 2009, 09:08:57 PM »
This blond lady decides she wants to go horseback riding.  It has been a dream of hers for her whole life.  One day she is driving to the store and notices this horse.  She thinks, WOW!  This is my chance.  She gets out of her car walks over and pets the horse.  Rubs it's mane and admires it muscles. 

She gets up on the horse and the horse begins to move.  She is so excited!  Finally, she is riding a horse.  Well, the horse begins to go a little faster and the lady begins to get a little concerned.  Then the horse takes off in a full gallop and the lady begins to scream for help!  She looses her grip on the reins and begins to turn sideways in the saddle.  She is hanging on for dear life as the horse still gallops along.

She comes out of the saddle, but her feet are stuck in the stirrups and is under the horse banging her head on the ground with every bounce.  She is hanging upside down grasping and clawing at the horse, stuck in the stirrups screaming for help when the greeter comes out of the walmart and uplugs it.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: A Blond Goes Horseback riding!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 09:41:10 PM »
LOL.... and to think that probably has really happened LOL

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 09:42:41 PM »
 :*)) :*)) :*)) O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 10:34:11 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D  good one

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 07:45:44 AM »
 :*))
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Michael

• I Sly therefore I am!
  • Super Sly
  • Last year's Christmas Parade
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 10:08:02 AM »
Hey!  I used to be blonde.... I don't get it! lol

A blonde gal goes to the docter, the docter says, "Congrats, you're pregnant!"  The blonde says, "Are ya sure it's mine?"
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090223/sampd7548abedf90277d.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline OzPete

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 06:59:19 PM »
 ;D ;D

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 08:18:21 AM »
A blonde was driving down the road listening to the radio and was quite upset when she heard blonde joke after blonde joke. A little way down the road, she saw another blonde out in a field rowing a boat. The blonde stopped her car and angrily jumped out yelling,

"You dumb blonde bimbo! It's blondes like you that give the rest of us a bad name! If I could swim I'd come out there and give you what's coming to you!"

Offline Drackare

• Sly
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 06:20:55 PM »
A blonde was driving down the road listening to the radio and was quite upset when she heard blonde joke after blonde joke. A little way down the road, she saw another blonde out in a field rowing a boat. The blonde stopped her car and angrily jumped out yelling,

"You dumb blonde bimbo! It's blondes like you that give the rest of us a bad name! If I could swim I'd come out there and give you what's coming to you!"
Dam i must be blond ( i am not i am bald but had brown hair) i had to read it twice lol.