Author Topic: thining  (Read 7519 times)

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Re: thining
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 10:15:41 AM »
Andy,

I can assure you the climate here is good for us Gay Sly Guys.

Cheers,

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline andy.

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 10:50:35 AM »
Andy,

I can assure you the climate here is good for us Gay Sly Guys.

Cheers,

Red

Cool, just testing the water!

So how did guys react to you?

Andy,

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »
They're all great.  Treated me just like any of the bald bros.  I just went to SlyBaldCon and they are all great guys.  I'd drink with 'em any day  O0

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 01:52:13 AM »
I'm not gay, but I have gotten looks from both sexes, man. I have a kid at work who is half my age that keeps telling me I look really good. lol Trust me, man. Bald is sexy. Have you seen guys that shaved it all off and looked like losers? I see great looking bald guys that are gay AND that are straight. And they usually have someone attractive WITH them.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 04:54:37 AM »
Andy-

Welcome to the Forum! Try buzzing your hair a little shorter every week until you get down to that zero guard....... then shaving becomes easier since there isn't much hair left anyway.

As for being gay........ nobody here cares about that.. we're all brothers trying to help each other out and form friendships.

Mike
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline BowHunter

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2008, 09:36:30 PM »
Bro just go for it O0 The 30 day rule is a good one ;D you will be more confident in your self 8) And the ladies do love it and that is a good thing at your age ;)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2008, 10:53:31 PM »
... the ladies do love it and that is a good thing at your age ;)

That is a good thing at any age.   ^-^

Offline Big Boss

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 07:03:27 PM »
Well I started balding at about 15, I'm 18 now and barely have a head of hair, and believe me it was hard, and it still is, I won't lie, I still think about it and it still bothers me a lot, but the best thing to do in this case is to just suck it up, and shave it off.

Offline J.J.

• Sly
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 08:11:55 PM »
Dont know what the climate is like here, but I hope they dont cos im gay.  Wonder what the guys will think tho.

Regardless, im sure you are right.  Maybe just start with a bazz at no4/3.

Andy.

Howdy Andy,

I know it's hard for teens not to worry about what others will think, especially in terms of appearance, but you're moving into adulthood now and you need to wear whatever look YOU choose with confidence.   As long as you're comfortable with the look, and you like it, that's all that really matters.   People may be attracted to the "packaging" initially, but it's the person inside that counts.

Btw,  I don't think sexual orientation matters either.  In fact, in the 5 years since I started shaving the dome, I think more guys have hit on me than chicks...lol. 

jj

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2008, 12:48:55 PM »
Dont know what the climate is like here, but I hope they dont cos im gay.  Wonder what the guys will think tho.

Andy.

Howdy Andy,

I know it's hard for teens not to worry about what others will think, especially in terms of appearance, but you're moving into adulthood now and you need to wear whatever look YOU choose with confidence.   As long as you're comfortable with the look, and you like it, that's all that really matters.   People may be attracted to the "packaging" initially, but it's the person inside that counts.

Btw,  I don't think sexual orientation matters either.  In fact, in the 5 years since I started shaving the dome, I think more guys have hit on me than chicks...lol. 

jj

It's been about even for me. But more guys compliment me on my various beard shapes than women do. haha

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2008, 02:38:28 PM »

Andy.

Howdy Andy,

jj

hit the nail right on the head -  bald is sexy, regardless of orientation!

welcome to the forum Andy  :)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington