Author Topic: Hi everyone.  (Read 1341 times)

Offline DannyBoy

• Sly
Hi everyone.
« on: December 06, 2013, 06:43:46 AM »
Hi guys i already started a thread but i thought i introduce myself...my name is Daniel aka Danny and im 22 years old been losing my hair since i was 16 god its been a long journey lol...from 16 to 18 as you can imagine being a young guy i had trouble accepting it mainly due to what others thought (i been bullied most my life at this point i didnt want any more "ammo" for them to use)...it wasnt at its worse round this time but i use to hide what was falling out (the front area) with crap hairsyles...it took seeing a reflection to get me to cut my hair cause it looked stupid so as time went on my MPB got worse and so i got shorter and shorter...i finally accepted it and felt "free"...until recently as i said in my other thread its about my bumpy head i was fine with it lets say last week but i saw it a few days ago and got it in my mind that its weird not normal...while normally those thoughts would come and go as silly thoughts my OCD has other ideas...but i know i been fine again sooner then later.

It is only a problem if YOU make it a problem.

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
Re: Hi everyone.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 07:34:32 AM »
Welcome to the club.
Hair is over rated.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 10:28:02 AM »
Welcome
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline kalva76

• Sly Jr.
  • Shaved head, full beard
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 10:42:18 AM »
Welcome :)

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re:
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 11:48:39 AM »
Welcome to the brotherhood

Offline DannyBoy

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 12:06:02 PM »
Thanks for the replys guys i hope i be accepted here cause im not sly yet but my hair is a number 1 someone else here said its fine to be here so i feel ok...just i feel good to be here being a bald guy myself im looking forward to future threads, convos etc peace out for now.
It is only a problem if YOU make it a problem.

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 12:35:37 PM »
Danny Boy, we are glad to have you.  We don't care if guys have not taken the plunge yet... we welcome all who are concerned with their hair.   While we usually promote shaving or buzzing the head, we are sensitive to the personal decision and timing involved for each person.  We have been there ourselves. 

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 02:19:16 PM »
Welcome, Danny! We have several non-sly members who are still active contributors here...you're among friends here regardless if you go sly now, later or never. Enjoy the forum!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 02:40:20 PM »
Hi, Danny. My first seven months on the site I was at a #1, too!  Over that time of visiting online with the other guys I got to the point where I could not resist shaving my head.  I'm not balding, but I never looked back once I shaved my head. I really like it.  Give it some time. Think about it.  When you are ready, break out the razor or Head Blade and give it a shave.

Welcome to SBG.  Nice group of guys here, and a few ladies..