Author Topic: New Fish  (Read 5103 times)

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: New Fish
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 08:41:19 AM »
welcome, keyser soze...cool name and great movie. post up often. lots pf great advice and information here.

Offline shyslyguy

• Super Sly
  • remember! you gotta be bald to be sly!
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 09:32:25 AM »
hi keyser soze & welcome

Welcome, KeyserSoze,  Post up a pic and let us get to know you.  Hope you hang around and become an active member. O0

yeh....who is keyser soze & what is his agenda?   >:D
His heed was ballid, and schon as eny glas 

http://www.myspace.com/thetrombonists

Offline froze

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 03:38:17 PM »
Welcome new sly guy! This is a blast! 8)

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2007, 03:41:04 PM »
Welcome! Great name.

You can call me Mr. Kobayashi ;)
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2007, 08:38:37 PM »
Have you ever noticed that they seldom come back and acknowledge the Welcomes?   :x! :x!  LOL  we need a wet noodle lasher icon on here.

Offline froze

• Sly
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2007, 08:05:19 AM »
Welcome to Sly!

Offline PORKY

• Super Sly
    • http://mypage.com/PORKMIEZTER
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 02:37:16 AM »
well, timmj  sometimes  if your not sure where n the hell we are we DO acknowledge our/YOUR welcomes , and sometimes were so busy scanning all the other posts we JUST PLAIN FORGET !  sort of like when we were younger and we got a birthday present from "AUNT SUE" we were so excited to go play with it we neglected to write a thank you note to her for the present UNTIL.... mom or dad said " get your a** in here and write that thank you note to "AUNT SUE" or ya wont EVER get another one from HER"   WELL... i guess its the same thing here but momz or pops isnt here to say it !  so , i just dont get done , but..  if you check my original post   "a lil about me"  i did ( i did really , b4 i saw this post by you ) REALLY   ::)  and I think the guyz with the bats ( :x!)will inflict more damage than one with a wet noodle but i REALLY love this bar , i mean site
I'm a BIG cigar smokin,bike ridin,truck muddin,bald headed ,long bearded,tattoo'd, no sh*t takin, Southern bred, Tequila drinkin SUMANA BYTCH