Author Topic: Post Barbershop Shave?  (Read 1192 times)

Offline bella

• Sister Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Sister Sly
Post Barbershop Shave?
« on: February 01, 2013, 05:39:02 PM »
Even tho I knew the barber wouldn't get me nearly as smooth as I could myself I indulged in a barbershop headshave this afternoon.

Should I wait till tomorrow to touch up or can I safely clean up tonight without worrying about undue irritation?

Offline slyjoe

• Sly
Re: Post Barbershop Shave?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 06:50:29 PM »
I don't really believe that that's the truth about barber shaves.
After having diffrent touch ups like barber after shaves the look is diffrent. You get a diffrent perspective.
Do you get what I'm saying. I may not be explaining this well enough....?
"Sly til the day I die"

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 06:49:00 AM »
When I go to the barber for a facial hair trim, I'll let him do my head depending on the amount of growth....Usually if it's a clippershave, I tidy it up immediately. If it's a razor shave that didn't quite do the job, I wait 24 hours to prevent bumps.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline bella

• Sister Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Sister Sly
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 02:03:42 PM »
Decided to wait 24 hours just to be safe, especially after reading about what you're going through Joe. 

My skin is very sensitive and I'm lucky not to have any issues with irritation YET, no need to tempt fate. 

Offline slyjoe

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 03:58:23 PM »
Decided to wait 24 hours just to be safe, especially after reading about what you're going through Joe. 

My skin is very sensitive and I'm lucky not to have any issues with irritation YET, no need to tempt fate. 
I'm glad you learned from my experience. Just wait a while. I'm waiting 3 more days.
"Sly til the day I die"