Author Topic: What should I do?  (Read 4346 times)

Offline BaldHDbiker

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: What should I do?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2012, 09:51:14 AM »
Shave away. You'll be glad you did and it's one less thing you have to worry about.  8)

Offline Mikey T

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2012, 11:09:02 AM »
Thanks for the support guys, I think I'm to start off with an 1/8 inch cut and see how things go from there.

Offline Bilko1

• Super Sly
  • Glad To Be Bald-by-choice
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 03:37:56 PM »
Hi,Mikey,

Instead of getting the 1/8" cut, just let the barber give you a #0 buzz. If you like the look, ask for a razor shave..... it's only a small step from a #0 buzz to bald shave.

You will love the experience - guaranteed.

All the best,

Bilko
BaldBill

Offline Cesar

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2012, 01:25:26 AM »
Right now I'm 17, almost 18 years old. I still have a good amount of hair but it's deffinetly going away. I have a pretty bad receeding hairline, and the area around that is deffinetly going thin. Right now I have medium length hair, and usually sport a baseball cap. I'm sick of hiding it, was thinking of shaving it very short, or maybe even all off. Should I wait untill I lose more hair or just do it now? I'm just finishing up my junior year in highschool and I'm scared how people will react.
Summer is the best time to try something new dude. My opinion is that you should go to a barber and have it all shaved off, bald. If you don't like it you can grow it back over the summer. Its the best feeling in the world the first time you have your head shaved.